• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons?

In summary, my director was telling us about a way to make single serve hot cocoa spoons using the small bamboo spoons. She said there was even a cute little poem/label for it but she can't find the directions or label anymore. Does anyone else know how to do this? It was basically melting chocolate then dipping the spoon in it. Then to use it you would heat up a cup of milk, stir and the chocolate would melt turning it into hot cocoa. I already tried looking it up on the files here and couldn't find anything.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
My director was telling us about a way to make single serve hot cocoa spoons using the small bamboo spoons. She said there was even a cute little poem/label for it but she can't find the directions or label anymore. Does anyone else know how do to this? It was basically melting chocolate then dipping the spoon in it. Then to use it you would heat up a cup of milk, stir and the chocolate would melt turning it into hot cocoa. I already tried looking it up on the files here and couldn't find anything.

:thumbup: bumping this up - I would like to do something like this for Valentine's day - maybe use white chocolate or even dye it pink??

I don't have a poem or anything, but I did try this around Christmas. What I found that with the melting chocolates (Wilton's), I couldn't get the spoon to look pretty. I used Chocolate Bark (Kroger brand), and the spoons looked pretty, but the result after melting in milk wasn't that great. I did use the big coffee and more mugs which probably explains why it wasn't very chocolate-y, but I also found that the chocolate bark flaked more than just plain melted and dissolved into the milk.

I think this was an idea a few years back when the small bamboo spoons came out. It was used as a gift topper to go on top of a package. I don't recall a poem, but then again, I don't remember what day it is sometimes!!

Thanks Noora - I'll have to try one. Maybe if I used white chocolate w/ a little red sugar or a few red hots. I could advertise them to be used with coffee?

You can find directions on how to make chocolate dipped spoons all over the internet. The reason I posted was specifically to see if I could find that poem. I think white chocolate with those little pink or red sugar crystal spinkles would be cute and milk (or dark) chocolate with white non parriels (sp???).

For Christmas i always buy gold or silver plastic spoons
dip them in melted dark chocolate chips and sprinkled the heath toffee bits

Teresa Lynn said:
For Christmas i always buy gold or silver plastic spoons
dip them in melted dark chocolate chips and sprinkled the heath toffee bits

YUMMMMM!:love::love::love:

i'm 'Fondue' of You!

175 g (6 oz) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
125 ml (4 fl oz) caramel, toffee or butterscotch flavoured dessert sauce
125 ml (4 fl oz) double cream

microwave on HIGH 3-4 min., stirring every 30 seconds smooth

strawberries, marshmallows or biscuits

1. How do I use the Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons?

To use the Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons, simply heat up a cup of milk or water, and stir the hot cocoa spoon until the chocolate is fully melted. Then, enjoy your delicious hot cocoa drink!

2. Are the Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons reusable?

No, the Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons are meant for one-time use only. They are designed to be a convenient and mess-free way to enjoy a single serving of hot cocoa.

3. Can I use the Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons with non-dairy milk?

Yes, the Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons can be used with any type of milk, including non-dairy options like almond, soy, or coconut milk.

4. Are the Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons gluten-free?

Yes, the Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons are gluten-free. They do not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

5. How many Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons come in a package?

Each package of Single Serving Hot Cocoa Spoons contains 6 spoons, perfect for sharing with friends and family or for enjoying throughout the week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies