1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Simple Additions

1. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

Which would you recommend for a serving platter?

Large Round Platter
    Rectangular Platter
    or something else?

Oct 27, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I tend to use my Rectangular platter most.

Oct 27, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I only have the large round platter. But I always use it with the woven selection. If you are wanting something to take to your shows I would probably suggest the rectangle platter since it has the handles.

Oct 27, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I love my large round platter, but I don't have the rectangle, I would probably love that too, but I have the bamboo, so I use that when I want that shape... The round works great for the fluted stone cakes and skillet cakes!

Oct 27, 2009
  5. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Ditto to what ChefPaulaB said - the round platter works great for the cakes and the bamboo rectangle is beautiful. (I must admit I keep eyeing the rectangular tiles platter on the outlet though. I keep resisting it's siren call. ;) )​

Oct 27, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

haha! That is so funny! Me too! After reading this post I went and looked at it again and actually have it in my shopping cart! I think I'm going to get it, even though I don't need it, but I do love the tiles!

Oct 27, 2009
Have something to add?