1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Simple Additions

1. Jen1409

Jen1409 Member

Which would you recommend for a serving platter?

Large Round Platter
    Rectangular Platter
    or something else?

Oct 27, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I tend to use my Rectangular platter most.

Oct 27, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I only have the large round platter. But I always use it with the woven selection. If you are wanting something to take to your shows I would probably suggest the rectangle platter since it has the handles.

Oct 27, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

I love my large round platter, but I don't have the rectangle, I would probably love that too, but I have the bamboo, so I use that when I want that shape... The round works great for the fluted stone cakes and skillet cakes!

Oct 27, 2009
  5. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Ditto to what ChefPaulaB said - the round platter works great for the cakes and the bamboo rectangle is beautiful. (I must admit I keep eyeing the rectangular tiles platter on the outlet though. I keep resisting it's siren call. ;) )​

Oct 27, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

haha! That is so funny! Me too! After reading this post I went and looked at it again and actually have it in my shopping cart! I think I'm going to get it, even though I don't need it, but I do love the tiles!

Oct 27, 2009
Have something to add?