• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles

In summary, the conversation is about combining different patterns from Pampered Chef to see how they work together and if they complement each other. One person has personally tried mixing and matching and found that they look good together, while another has also tried it and found that it was a success. They suggest checking out the Pampered Chef website or social media for ideas and inspiration.
button92
Has anyone tried putting the 2 patterns together to see how or if they compliment each other? I had a slow summer and have not been able to get the new products yet,but had a customer asking how they work together. If anyone has any input and/or maybe a picture of this,I would appreciate the help.

In the catalog on page 6, it shows the stripes and tiles in the 3-tiered stand, the big pic at the top of the page. I personally don't think it looks bad together, but I'm not crazy about it. Good luck!

I've been mixing and matching and I think they look good together.

Trish

I was pleasantly surprised that they do look good together! I borrowed the cranberry edged squares and the small tile square for my Fall Preview and put them on the three tiered stand with the medium striped bowl at the top, the cranberry squares on the bottom tiers and the small tile square placed diagonally on one of the cranberry trimmed squares. I have to say it looked really good and I was amazed at the difference from just using the all white all summer.

People seemed to like it too - I sold two sets of the cranberry squares and those were to customers that already have some of the stripes. No takers on the tiles yet - but got good comments on them...

Val

Hi there! I have definitely tried combining different patterns together and have found that they can complement each other beautifully. It's all about finding the right balance and mixing and matching in a way that brings out the best in each pattern. I'm sorry to hear you had a slow summer and haven't been able to get the new products yet, but I can assure you that they are worth the wait. As for pictures, I would suggest checking out the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for inspiration and ideas on how to combine patterns. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

Related to Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles

1. What is the "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" collection?

The "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" collection is a line of serving pieces and kitchen accessories designed by Pampered Chef. It features a modern, striped pattern in various shades of blue and white, and coordinating tile accents.

2. Are the "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" products microwave safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" collection are microwave safe. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can the "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" products be used for both hot and cold food?

Yes, these products are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food. The ceramic material helps to retain heat, making them perfect for keeping dishes warm or serving hot foods, but they can also be used for chilled dishes as well.

4. What types of dishes can I serve with the "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" collection?

The "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" collection includes a variety of serving pieces, such as bowls, platters, and trays, that can be used for a wide range of dishes. They are perfect for appetizers, salads, main dishes, and even desserts.

5. Can I mix and match "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" with other Pampered Chef collections?

Yes, the "Simple Additions-Stripes and Tiles" collection is designed to coordinate with other Pampered Chef collections, making it easy to mix and match for a personalized table setting. You can also mix and match within the collection itself for a fun and unique look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CRuff
Replies