• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan

In summary, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is made of food-grade silicone material and is safe for baking and cooking. It is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand washing is recommended for longer lasting use. The pan can make 12 standard size cupcakes or muffins at a time and is oven safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer. The dimensions of the pan are 13.75" x 10.5" x 1.25", with each cup having a diameter of 2.5".
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I need some help. I love the cupcake pan, however, it doesn't look or get very cleam. I am sure it is the pam residue on the top between the cupcake holders, it is all sticky and brown. Does anyone have a great idea to get it clean so I can show it at shows again? Brenda

Baking soda.

I've used Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on mine. I had to scrub, but it came off.

soak with soap. rinse. put in top rack of dishwasher.

Mine comes clean in the dishwasher. Try switching to Baker's Joy instead of Pam to reduce chemical buildup.

What is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan made of?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is made of food-grade silicone material that is safe for baking and cooking.

Is the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

How many cupcakes can the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan make?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan can make 12 standard size cupcakes or muffins at a time.

Can I use the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan is oven safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

What are the dimensions of the Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan?

The Silicone Floral Cupcake Pan measures 13.75" x 10.5" x 1.25" and each cup has a diameter of 2.5".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • whiteyteresa