• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing a New Consultant (Beta System)

In summary, the new consultant will have to follow a few steps to get to the old system. They enter their Consultant ID number ONLY and then click on the "Recover your password" link. If everything goes smoothly, they will be redirected to the old system login and be able to start posting orders and training.
esavvymom
Staff member
I have a lady who wants to sign-up as a consultant. I'm nervous about it because of the beta system, etc.

I was told by my hospitality NED that:
they DO sign up in the new Web, but once they receive their cons. number, they can go to Start Your Own Business and plan kitchen shows at PamperedChef.com, and enter ONLY their cons. number and then click 'retrieve password' - and a new password is immediately emailed to them and they are then placed into the old web, using P3.

So, if we follow those steps, then she'd be in Old CC like I am and I can train her accordingly on that system?
My director(s) are not in the same zipcode (or state) as I am, so deferring to them wouldn't be so simple. I'd rather work with her in the old system and make sure she gets it there, before worrying about the beta. I don't have time to deal with bugs or training on a system I can't see, and I can't just meet up with her in person very much.

Just wanting to be at least sort of prepared.

I have had two new consultants sign up in the last month and they can use the old system if they like....when they get their consultant number and password (which will be for the new system), if they want to use old system, they have to click in pc.com that they forgot their password and that one will be sent for them. Good luck!

This is correct. And she will get a series of emails with instructions on setting up her own website in the old web too, plus downloading P3. She will not need to use the new web.

Ok....so following the links from MY website to join my team, it takes her to the beta public site to start the application process. Will she link to me then that way, or will she have to put my consultant ID # in somewhere??She is signing by the way- sometime early next week (when money can be put in the bank). YEAH.

my new recruit did the same thing...just make sure your new recruit has your consultant information and make sure it shows up just to be on the safe side. Congrats!

3girls said:
my new recruit did the same thing...just make sure your new recruit has your consultant information and make sure it shows up just to be on the safe side. Congrats!

Yes I did. I just sent her an email outlining the steps (man, there are alot of clicks to get to the point where you actually START the agreement!! what's up with that?) But I gave her my Cons. ID # just in case.

Keeping my fingers crossed it WORKS.

My new recruit signed up with Beta. Then she started trying to post orders to a show and had sooooo many problems. She called tech support and they told her "We would rather you use P3 intead of Beta. We are encouraging everyone to use P3."

sooooo she is using p3 now...lol

Hmmm. My newest recruit signed up with the Beta system too. I will need to read up on how to get her to switch to the original.

Bren706 said:
Hmmm. My newest recruit signed up with the Beta system too. I will need to read up on how to get her to switch to the original.

based on what I was told, and when I looked at it..... It looks like they go to the Start Your Own Business and plan kitchen shows at PamperedChef.com (old public site), and at the top, click on "Consultant's corner". That takes them to the old system login. They enter their Consultant ID number ONLY (no password), and click on the "Recover your password" link. PC emails them a new password that will work on the OLD system.

That is how I was told, and am going to try this week with her.

My local NED gave us this document to help with getting a New Consultant started on the Old web. It covers getting into the Old web system, then how to set up their PWS, and finally how to Download P3. It has screenshots to assist in the process. :D

Attachments

• Getting Started with Pampered Chef-1.pdf
    344.3 KB · Views: 1,009
Everyone joins (fills out their new consultant agreement form) in the Beta system. Then they have a choice which one they would like to use. You can sway them so you can help coach them better. I actually have 3 new consultants on my team and 2 of the 3 are on the Beta system. 1 of them had her computer blew up so the Beta system works very well for her. She has an IPhone. The other one started out on it as a customer so she was somewhat familiar with it as well. The third is using P3 because her recruiter suggested it as this is what she was familiar with. I am so thankful I have been using both as I can help all of them equally now. I have been bouncing back and forth, mainly using P3 but still trying to do some things on the new web just to stay familiar and see what new changes are being made. I can't wait for it to be fully finished as it will be awesome!Honestly, after going back and forth now, I do really like the New Web better! There are some very COOL features on there! They just need to get those little things worked out.

1. What is the process for signing a new consultant on the Beta System?

The process for signing a new consultant on the Beta System involves completing an application, attending a training session, and signing a contract.

2. What qualifications are required for becoming a consultant on the Beta System?

To become a consultant on the Beta System, you must have a strong understanding of the company's products and services, excellent communication skills, and a willingness to learn and grow.

3. How long does it take to complete the signing process for a new consultant?

The length of time it takes to complete the signing process for a new consultant can vary, but typically it takes 1-2 weeks from the initial application to signing the contract.

4. Is there a cost involved in signing a new consultant on the Beta System?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for becoming a consultant on the Beta System. This fee covers the cost of training materials and resources.

5. What support is available to new consultants during the signing process?

New consultants will have access to a mentor who will guide them through the signing process and provide support and assistance as needed. They will also have access to online resources and training materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove