• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shrimp Crostini Recipe - SB Edition

In summary, this recipe for shrimp crostini allows for the use of frozen shrimp as long as they are properly thawed and dried. It yields 12 servings as an appetizer and can be made with different types of bread such as baguette or ciabatta. The shrimp mixture can also be prepared ahead of time, but the crostini should be assembled and baked just before serving. The recipe also allows for the use of different types of shredded cheese, but parmesan cheese is recommended for added flavor.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Hi, I'm looking for a recipe for Shrimp Crostini. I believe it was in a SB a few years back. Thanks.

Here ya go..I knew I saw this before when someone posted them for me when I was searching for Tapas recipes! I just had to search the files a bit!:)

Attachments

• Shrimp Crostini recipe.doc
    229 KB · Views: 246
Thanks. It sounds really good.

What could you substitue for the goat cheese?

Do you think you could use the can shrimp?

I read somewhere (maybe on here) you can substitute mozzarella for goat cheese.Don't know about the canned shrimp though.

I substituted goat cheese with cream cheese for two recipes and it was ok.

Related to Shrimp Crostini Recipe - SB Edition

1. Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen shrimp for this recipe. Just be sure to thaw them completely and pat them dry before cooking.

2. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 shrimp crostini, which serves approximately 4-6 people as an appetizer.

3. Can I substitute the sourdough bread with another type of bread?

Yes, you can use any type of crusty bread for this recipe. Baguette or ciabatta would also work well.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the shrimp mixture ahead of time and store it in the fridge. However, it is best to assemble and bake the crostini right before serving for optimal freshness and texture.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that melts well, such as mozzarella or Monterey Jack. However, the parmesan cheese adds a nice flavor to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • janezapchef