• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Was Supposed to Be Shipped to Me

In summary, when you change the host address, you have to change it in special shipping, bookings & more as well as in contact management.
amya
I had a show of my own at the end of June and I had a show at a retirement show the same weekend. Neither show was going to qualify for the cluster challenge by itself, so I combined the two to make one qualifying show. I put the show in the other lady's name, but used my address. According to CC, the show has been shipped to her apartment and not my address.:confused: This lady has had a stroke and is not able to get around, so I told her I would take care of sorting everything out and delivering her orders to her door. Now, I am told her to just call me when everything comes and I will come over and sort the things at her house. I don't mind doing this, I just don't understand why the orders aren't coming to my address.

You had to have put it in care of YOU--but also under Host info---the shipping button--it had to be "verified" it went to YOUR address--that happened to me in May--when u went to send show--address came up--maybe you didn't check it --I didn't_ I just assumed I had it once typed in.....--thats the only thing I can think of:D

I have done the same thing with 2 of my shows that are currently shipping. Call UPS and they can send a message to the driver when it is out for delivery.

Special Shipping, Bookings & More...When you change the host address, you can't just change it in the "Host Information" block at the upper left hand of your show information screen. This changes it in contact management, and that's what you want, but you have to change it in the "special shipping, bookings & more" button under the "Host Order" screen. If you change it in the host order screen first, it will automatically udpate contact mangagement and you'll see the change reflected on your show information screen. If you change it in the Host Information part first, then all you need to do is go into the host order, click on the special shipping button, and it will automatically update. For some reason, if you don't physically go to that spot, it won't automatically update. Hope that helps!

Chefbecca KY
Yours was a much more thorough explanation of what I was trying to say!!!

Last edited:
Hey ChefSusan....I understood completely :D

I sent in a show last tuesday and the show was supposed to be sent to my home...well i went out of town wed. and didn't come back until Sat. and the show still hadn't been delivered...well the hosts calls and said it had been delievered to her home after i put everything in like it should be. This has happened to me twice...so I think HO may be screwing something up...

I have done this too and called HO to complain, the tech support guy walked me through it and showed me where the error was (same as listed above) and reminded me how important it is to verify that address that comes up on the screen when you balance your shows. If you go back and hit balance again you will see that it says exactly the address that these shows are being sent. Now I always try to triple check that.

Tiffany, you have to make sure that you changed her in everything to c/o you at your address, not just on the show order screen, you have to go change her in your contacts also. I had the same thing happen to me a few months or so ago, I had changed it in the show screen but it still shipped to her house. So now I know that I have to change the address everywhere.

You can always click on "print" in the middle of the show screen to check that everything is there. The ship to address and any direct ship addresses will be listed there as well as the bookings. You can also check to make sure you have ordered all the guest specials that were earned on that screen too.

If something is not right you can then go back and make the changes needed.

Hope that helps.

i have done all of the proper verification and still had it shipped to the wrong place. i believe it to be a system glitch.

Call tech support and see what they can do for you button92!

Related to Show Was Supposed to Be Shipped to Me

1. When will my show order be shipped to me?

Your show order will typically be shipped within 2-3 business days after the show has closed. However, please allow up to 7 business days for processing and delivery.

2. How will my show order be shipped to me?

Your show order will be shipped to the address provided at the time of your order. We use standard ground shipping methods, unless otherwise specified.

3. Can I track my show order shipment?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track your package on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

4. What if my show order is missing or damaged during shipment?

If your order is missing or damaged upon arrival, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your products in a timely manner.

5. Can I change my shipping address for my show order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your show order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate the change, but please note that it may delay the shipment of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • lisaw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lisaw
  • raebates