• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Tonight: Need Workstation Ideas

In summary, Becky is having a fundraiser show tonight and she is going to be doing stations with different products. People can try the products and then buy them if they want. There will also be a chopper and cutting board, a garlic press, an ult mand, forged cutlery and board, a cutting board, a salsa station, a prep bowl, kitchen shears, cilantro, and cinnamon and caramel crunch sprinkles.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hi! I have a fundraiser show tonight (yes, tonigh, gulp) and instead of doing a demo, we decided to keep it casual because people will probably be coming and going. I thought of doing some little stations for people to try the products. I will basically be there collecting orders, answering questions, and I guess I should "say something". What, I have no idea. I am so out of practice. (You know, I'm the nut who decided to go into the coffee business.) Of course, I want to keep it as simple as possible. I have the chopper & cutting board, Ult Mand and cutting board, forged cutlery and board, what else? Garlic press? Anything? I need some quick and simple suggestions. Its been a while since I've had a show, and I've never done one like this, so I would appreciate any advice.

So, here are my questions in a more organized fashion:

1) What to use for stations
2) What to say for a show like this
3) Something simple I can pop in the oven before or during or ongoing?

Sheez!

Have the ingredients for the salsa made with the Salad Choppers as a work station - that would be the Choppers, citrus press, utility knife, garlic press.....and let them make their own salsa! It's on page 32 of the catalog - it is fun, easy, and addictive! I sell salad choppers and citrus presses like crazy every time I let people make this themselves

Thanks, Becky... I got everything out to do that! And, with SA on sale, I can naturally showcase them with this!

You could also do the homemade for the Holidays Pretzel Wreaths with the Coating Tray and Tool if you have them.

Also you could have a Batter Bowl Recipe made already and set out the tools used for that...batter bowl, easy adjustable measuring cup and spoon etc.

ChefBeckyD said:
Have the ingredients for the salsa made with the Salad Choppers as a work station - that would be the Choppers, citrus press, utility knife, garlic press.....and let them make their own salsa! It's on page 32 of the catalog - it is fun, easy, and addictive! I sell salad choppers and citrus presses like crazy every time I let people make this themselves

Add to this station a prep bowl, kitchen shears and the cilantro for the salsa - I'm addicted to snipping herbs in my prep bowls with my shears. If you hold them with the blades down (not like scissors) they work fast and great snipping herbs.

janetupnorth said:
Add to this station a prep bowl, kitchen shears and the cilantro for the salsa - I'm addicted to snipping herbs in my prep bowls with my shears. If you hold them with the blades down (not like scissors) they work fast and great snipping herbs.

This is the only way I'll do herbs. I can never get them cut when they say to do it with a knife. So much better in the prep bowls.

AJ,
I just read this post, and I thought of a "theme" show we used to offer...a beverage bar! It just sounded like something right up your alley! lol

Basically, it's stations with drinks in it, like hot water in a carafe, coffee in another one, hot chocolate in a third. At the stations, the guests can "add" what they'd like to their beverage.
Food chopper with a bar board...peppermint candies or candy canes
Easy Accent Decorator...cool whip
Simple additions small bowls, round dots or squares...tea bags
Flour/Sugar Shaker...cinnamon sugar
chunks of chocolate or chocolate chips...simple additions small bowls/caddy

Now, with our two new spices, you could also show the Cinnamon Crunch sprinkles and/or the Caramel Crunch, too!

Have fun, and be sure to let us know what you did and how it went!!

Paula

Paula R. Lewis said:
AJ,
I just read this post, and I thought of a "theme" show we used to offer...a beverage bar! It just sounded like something right up your alley! lol

Basically, it's stations with drinks in it, like hot water in a carafe, coffee in another one, hot chocolate in a third. At the stations, the guests can "add" what they'd like to their beverage.
Food chopper with a bar board...peppermint candies or candy canes
Easy Accent Decorator...cool whip
Simple additions small bowls, round dots or squares...tea bags
Flour/Sugar Shaker...cinnamon sugar
chunks of chocolate or chocolate chips...simple additions small bowls/caddy

Now, with our two new spices, you could also show the Cinnamon Crunch sprinkles and/or the Caramel Crunch, too!

Have fun, and be sure to let us know what you did and how it went!!

Paula

What a good idea for Anne!:D

I love this idea... If only it didnt involve having to purchase 3 *eek* carafes...

Well, I did the show. Of course, it doesn't always go as you plan, but it was great. Everyone was talking and enjoying the products. I had a few people come up to me after they ordered, to add more items to their total! I have some more orders coming and right now the total is at $1020.00!!! SO... Interestingly enough, between that and a small show and an online order already in, I actually have a shot at the Sell A Thon $1500 level--just $179 away. I'll get the submit 2 shows thing, too, so that's cool.

Sorry I forgotI forgot to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

I am totally loving this show idea! It was also so easy, it was sinful!

AJPratt said:
I forgot to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

I am totally loving this show idea! It was also so easy, it was sinful!

So - tell us what you ended up doing - what stations did you have? I'm glad it went well for you, I'm sure you don't have a lot of time right now to put into show planning!

I did a station with the Ult Mand and an orange and cuc, A Cutlery station with knives and finger guard and celery, a chopping station with nuts and broc, and a salsa station. I also had items in the middle of the table that they could use as well. I set out our seasonings as well. I have another show on Dec 14th and if I can do it I will do the same thing.

If I can't do it, I will give the show to someone else in my cluster. Or, my director offered to do it and give me the sales and she would do the bookings, since I probably couldn't do them anyway. Isn't she sweet? Its the funniest thing! Right now I am just concentrating on staying active and my biz is booming! I could have used this spurt a few months ago!

That sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you are able to stay active (and more!) in the middle of all the chaos!

AJPratt said:
If I can't do it, I will give the show to someone else in my cluster. Or, my director offered to do it and give me the sales and she would do the bookings, since I probably couldn't do them anyway. Isn't she sweet? Its the funniest thing! Right now I am just concentrating on staying active and my biz is booming! I could have used this spurt a few months ago!
It's that "I don't care if you book" vibe. You don't come off as desperate for bookings, so people want to book.

chefann said:
It's that "I don't care if you book" vibe. You don't come off as desperate for bookings, so people want to book.

I'm giving off alot of those vibes right now - and I even have people booking from Catalog Shows!.......I think there is alot of truth in what you are saying Ann!
I will tell someone - "Well, I don't have anything available til February - and then give them ONE DATE for Feb - and they say "Okay - I'll take it!":eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm giving off alot of those vibes right now - and I even have people booking from Catalog Shows!.......I think there is alot of truth in what you are saying Ann!
I will tell someone - "Well, I don't have anything available til February - and then give them ONE DATE for Feb - and they say "Okay - I'll take it!":eek:

Need to catch that vibe...send it NW...

JTNT8704 said:
I love this idea... If only it didnt involve having to purchase 3 *eek* carafes...

Well, you could probably get away with having 2 carafes, really. :balloon: One with coffee, one with hot water, then have hot chocolate packets and tea bags in the SA small bowls/caddy nearby.

Time to borrow a carafe, I'd say! :sing: (Unless you got into doing alot of these type shows, and then it might be worth buying a second one!!)

Best wishes!
Paula

1. What types of workstations are available for my Pampered Chef show?

Our Pampered Chef shows offer a variety of workstations to fit your cooking needs. Some popular options include the Ultimate Slice & Grate, the Mix N' Chop, and the Microplane Zester. We also have a selection of cookware sets and bakeware sets available.

2. Can I customize my workstation for my specific cooking preferences?

Yes, you can definitely customize your workstation for your specific cooking preferences. Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to help you choose the best workstation for your needs and can offer suggestions for customization based on your cooking style and preferences.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for workstations at Pampered Chef shows?

We often have special deals and promotions for workstations at our Pampered Chef shows. Be sure to check with your consultant or visit our website for current offers. You can also earn free or discounted workstations by hosting a show and reaching certain sales goals.

4. How do I know which workstation is right for me?

The best way to determine which workstation is right for you is to talk to your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide personalized recommendations based on your cooking needs and budget. You can also read reviews from other customers and watch product demonstration videos on our website.

5. Can I purchase a workstation without hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can purchase a workstation without hosting a Pampered Chef show. However, we highly recommend hosting a show to take advantage of special deals and discounts. You can also earn free products by hosting a show and sharing Pampered Chef with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies