• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Improve Your Show Scripts: Tips and Strategies for a Smooth Performance

In summary, Kris said that she doesn't use a script anymore, but she has an outline that she follows to the letter. She also said that she has felt this way, too. Eden said that she uses tickets with a game called "Have it! Love it! / Love it! Want it!" that keeps the audience involved.
loreedfk
I've tried searching and wasn't finding much on this. When I started a few months back, I felt like my shows were fairly smooth. However, if seems like the more I learn and the more I try to incorporate into my shows, the more disjointed my shows become. Anyone have a good show script they would like to share or can someone provide a link if this was previously discussed (which I'm pretty sure it has)!

TIA :confused:

I agree completely! I feel like my first shows were great and now they are just out of control!!!!
I mentioned it at my cluster meeting and really didn't get any help. It seems like I can't get a handle on anyone so I almost don't even do a formal presentation. Just alot of short conversations with the individual guests.
I need help!

I'd love to see how others handle this as well.
It seems there is so much information to get in, I feel overwhelmed. It was a bit simpler years ago when I did this since our product line was a bit more streamlined. : )
I do love the new way though, it meets Everyone's needs to whatever they think their needs are (I believe Everyone needs a stone....not everyone thinks so though).

Kris

I don't really use a script anymore, but I have made this outline that I try to follow to the letter in every show. It's very thorough for what I want. It really helps me to stay on task and talk about what I need to, but not talk too much.

Attachments

• Welcome and Agenda.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 611
Eden,
I like the flow of your outline. I tried an outline before, but I always put way too much info in it. I don't need a script anymore-my problem is I start to talk TOO much & forget to mention what I wanted to! Your outline very succintly covers the basics! What is your Stealing Hearts/Ticket game? Also, I guess your Guest Care Card is the door prize slip?

I've attached the Stealing Hearts game. I don't always play it. Depends on the mood of the party. The Ticket game works in a similar way - using the tickets instead of the playing cards. Some people do it like Hot Potato, passing a product. The point is to get people thinking about the opportunity, and it is a fun way to present it.

I use tickets with the "Have it! Love it! / Love it! Want it!" game too. It keeps the audience involved. The more they are involved, the more chances they have to win a door prize.

Attachments

• Stealing Hearts Recruiting Game.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 830
Me, too!I've felt this way, too. I feel I have less confidence about my shows now than when I started, but have attributed it to various things. One of which, is that my show schedule hasn't been very consistent most of the time that I've done this. Also, as I get more products, there's more to use & demonstrate at a show, therefore more info. to learn.

But, there really are so many products that I've figured it's best to just try to focus on the most expensive products. I once read that it's good to end with the guests wanting more, and letting them know that you have more to share at the next show. I'm still working on this. I would love to see someone's outline who feels they have it organized well.

Ooops! Well, I had the reply window open for hours, came back, and I see Eden attached her outline. Thanks! I've had difficulty talking too long, too. Maybe something similar would help keep me focused. Especially, as you said, since it keeps you on task.

I am glad that I am not the only one that feels that way about my shows, I feel like I have so information to tell, that I start sounding like I am rushing my whole demo... any one got any suggestions???

What is a "Show Script"?

A "Show Script" is a step-by-step guide that helps consultants plan and execute a successful Pampered Chef party. It includes product information, recipes, and tips for engaging guests and making sales.

How do I access a "Show Script"?

You can find "Show Scripts" on the Pampered Chef website under the Consultant's Corner tab. They are available for both in-person and virtual parties.

Do I have to follow the "Show Script" exactly?

No, the "Show Script" is meant to be a guide and can be adapted to fit your personal style and the needs of your guests. You can also add your own personal touches and product recommendations.

Are there different "Show Scripts" for different types of parties?

Yes, there are different "Show Scripts" for in-person parties, virtual parties, fundraising parties, and bridal showers. Make sure to use the appropriate script for your specific party type.

Can I customize the "Show Script" for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the "Show Script" with your own branding and personal touches to make it unique to your business. However, it is important to still follow the general structure and flow of the script for a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • diradt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies