• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show in Rv With Convenction Oven

In summary, the host is interested in quick cooking with a convection oven, but does not have a medium round stone to fit. She is trying to find a recipe in the Deep Covered Baker that will work. There are also some tools that she needs, like a batter bowl, measureall cup, bamboo spoons, and kitchen shears. The mini baker would be a great stone to have for a small family.
ShellBeach
Hope y'all can help me with ideas! I've already searched the archives here...

I have a host who is interested in booking for the 30th. She's in an RV and has a convection oven. She's interested in quick cooking with a convection oven, which also is a microwave. She needs pieces that fit. She's going to have her husband measure the interior.

What could I do for a demo recipe?

I was temporarily living in an RV and I used the Deep Covered Baker in the microwave several times. At first I thought it would not fit since it looks so small, but it fit and even turn around. So...any recipe in the deep covered baker will be fine. Good luck! :)

That's good news! I'm hoping the DCB will fit in hers for the chicken fajitas,maybe.
Unfortunately I do not have a medium round stone, but I do have the medium bar pan.

Also I am trying to find that thread about dual purpose tools for small kitchens!

check out the links that showed below and also you can search for Pamper Your Camper files.
Mara

slaps forehead

I think that's the one I was thinking of, pamper your camper! Thank you!

and a Convection oven is really not much different than a traditional oven. In her case, it combines an 'oven' with her microwave obviously for the small-space convenience.

Yes, get the mesurements & see what stones will fit. Deep Covered Baker (Mexican Chicken Lasagna, 30 Min Chicken, a cake), Fluted Stone (Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries), square or rectangle baker (Touchdown Taco Dip) ... just depends on what they want ... main dish, snack, dessert ...

Mini Baker with a dip in it would be great! Actually, the mini baker is a great stone to have for small families. There are just the 3 of us, and I use it all the time for smaller casserole dishes. It's great for baked beans, hashbrown casserole, a small apple crisp, etc...

When we had an RV, there were some products I had to have in my kitchen.

Batter Bowl - did everything with it!
MeasureAll Cup - didn't need lots of different ones
Bamboo Spoons - could use with cookware, for mixing, etc.
TTA - kept everything little handy
5" utility knife- life is too short to use bad knives
Kitchen shears - came in handy SO many times
Collapsible bowls - we camped with a group a lot, so went to a lot of potluck type dinners

We ended up doing the fajitas in my round discontinued baker. Even the medium round stone with handles was too big, I borrowed one from a cluster mate. A guest asked if we still had the kind withOUT handles. Too bad, not anymore.
Host liked the medium bar pan, though.

Yes, I almost forgot to show her the collapsible bowl I brought - at the last minute I spied it while loading up my car and showed it to her...she loved it!

It was really fun, nice group of gals. The storage is so cool in RVs! Her cooktop was covered by a piece of countertop that flipped up. Her fridge was big, and had been trimmed to look like the rest of the cabinetry. They sold their house, bought the RV and a BIG truck to tow the RV. Her hubby is already retired, and the host is retiring in January. They are going to travel the USA.

Thanks to all for your help! I was nervous going in, but it all worked out fine!

1. What is a "Show in Rv With Convection Oven"?

A "Show in Rv With Convection Oven" is a demonstration of how to use Pampered Chef's convection oven in a recreational vehicle (RV) setting. It showcases the convenience and versatility of using a convection oven while on the road.

2. How does the convection oven work in an RV?

The convection oven in an RV works similarly to a regular convection oven. It uses a fan to circulate hot air, cooking food faster and more evenly than a traditional oven. It also has the added convenience of being able to run on propane or electricity, making it perfect for RV cooking.

3. What are the benefits of using a convection oven in an RV?

Using a convection oven in an RV offers several benefits. It saves time by cooking food faster, uses less energy, and produces more evenly cooked dishes. It also allows for more versatile cooking options, such as baking, roasting, and even air frying.

4. What types of dishes can be cooked in a convection oven in an RV?

A convection oven in an RV can cook a wide range of dishes, including meats, vegetables, casseroles, and even desserts. The even heating and quicker cooking time make it perfect for a variety of recipes.

5. Is the convection oven in an RV difficult to clean?

No, the convection oven in an RV is not difficult to clean. Most models have a self-cleaning feature, and the racks and trays can be easily removed for cleaning. It is recommended to clean the oven after each use to maintain its efficiency and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmaraJ
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies