• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Change My Website Name?

In summary, when considering changing your website name, it is important to carefully weigh the potential benefits and drawbacks. This decision should be based on your specific goals and circumstances, as well as any changes in your target audience or business focus. While changing your website name can give your brand a fresh start and potentially attract new visitors, it can also be a lengthy and costly process with potential drawbacks such as confusion or loss of traffic. To minimize the impact, thorough research and planning of the new name, as well as clear communication and redirection of old domains, are recommended.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Just need your opinion.

My email is pcjanae and I just made my Facebook "like" page pcjanae also. Right now my website is janaelynda and wonder if it woul it be better "and easier for customers to remember" if I changed it to also be pcjanae.

I just got back into PC so don't have tons of customers to let know

What is your opinion?

I think it would be easier if everything would be the same. Now is the time if you're going to do it.

I agree with having some unity with everything....Good Luck!

I think you can only have your name now for your web site , I also think it is easy for people to remember ,

I finally looked at the "rules" and your website can only be your name. Thank you chef13doreen for the reminder. Although it would have been nice to have all 3 the same, it's nice to no longer wonder if I shoulld change it or not

1. Should I change my website name?

Whether or not you should change your website name depends on your specific goals and circumstances. Before making a decision, consider the reasons for wanting to change your website name and the potential impact it may have on your brand and online presence.

2. How do I know if it's time to change my website name?

If you feel that your current website name is no longer relevant or does not accurately reflect your brand, it may be time for a change. Other factors to consider include changes in your target audience or business focus, as well as any negative connotations associated with your current name.

3. What are the potential benefits of changing my website name?

Changing your website name can give your brand a fresh start and potentially attract new visitors. It can also help with search engine optimization (SEO) and make your website more memorable and shareable.

4. What are the potential drawbacks of changing my website name?

Changing your website name can be a lengthy and costly process, as it may require updating branding materials and informing your audience of the change. It may also cause confusion or loss of traffic if not handled properly.

5. How can I minimize the impact of changing my website name?

To minimize the impact of changing your website name, make sure to thoroughly research and plan the new name, and communicate the change clearly and effectively to your audience. It may also be helpful to redirect your old domain to the new one and update any backlinks to your site.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • nashaynelson