• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Totes & Briefcases: Affordable Padded Bags for Consultants - $10-$15

I would like to offer $15.00 for the tote. Please advise. How do we go about this? Please email me at [email protected].
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Padded consultant stoneware tote - $15
Show to go CarryAllTote Bag - $12
Consultant Briefcase - main zipper-pull is broken but zipper works perfectly. $10

Prices do not include shipping from 33073
Paypal preferred...

Bumping up...if you don't like my prices, feel free to make a reasonable offer :)

Is the STG bag the one that goes with the rolling case?

katie0128 said:
Is the STG bag the one that goes with the rolling case?

Yes, it is.

Sent a PM...

Ok - the STG tote is sold & paid for,
The briefcase is pending...
...and someone just asked for a picture of the stonware padded tote: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef014.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef015.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc133/carolyncooks2/PamperedChef016.jpg

I Love that stoneware tote! It's the perfect size for the flat stones, and can even hold the large bar pan in the center section. You can also fit the SA large square platter in it!

Are you cleaning house or something?

cmdtrgd said:
Are you cleaning house or something?

Oh man...like you wouldn't believe!!!
We have already pulled together FIVE landscaper sized garbage bags full of trash...another bag or two full of donations, I vacuumed so much crud that i had to empty the vacuum chamber once already...I polished the silver ice bucket in my china cabinet, cleaned out two closets so far and have abotu 6 more to go through over the nex few days - LOL

I will pay for a flight to Boise if you help me!

do you still have the show to go tote? If so let me know and what the shipping is on that I will buy it if it's resonable shipping and I will gladly pay paypal you can e-mail me personally at [email protected] thanks melissa

I need the rolling tote. My handle broke. My husband pop riveted it, but now the handle won't even pull up.

MelB said:
do you still have the show to go tote? If so let me know and what the shipping is on that I will buy it if it's resonable shipping and I will gladly pay paypal you can e-mail me personally at [email protected] thanks melissa

Sorry - that one sold already

Evelynt said:
I need the rolling tote. My handle broke. My husband pop riveted it, but now the handle won't even pull up.

That has a one year warranty. You can get it replaced by HO if it's less than a year old.

Stoneware ToteThis is new to me - I hope I am doing it right. Do you still have the Stoneware padded tote? I would like to offer $15.00 for it. Please advise. How do we go about this? Please email me at [email protected].
Annie:angel:

Last edited:
Everythign has sold...

1. What are the dimensions of the Shop Totes & Briefcases?

The Shop Totes & Briefcases have dimensions of 14" x 10" x 4", making them the perfect size for carrying your Pampered Chef products and materials.

2. Are the Shop Totes & Briefcases padded to protect my products?

Yes, the Shop Totes & Briefcases are padded to provide extra protection for your products during transport. The padding helps to prevent any damage or breakage while you're on the go.

3. Can the Shop Totes & Briefcases fit a variety of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Shop Totes & Briefcases are designed to fit a variety of Pampered Chef products, including knives, small appliances, and cooking tools. The spacious interior and multiple pockets make it easy to organize and carry all of your essentials.

4. What is the material of the Shop Totes & Briefcases?

The Shop Totes & Briefcases are made of durable polyester material, ensuring that they can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use. The material is also easy to clean, making it perfect for busy consultants.

5. Are the Shop Totes & Briefcases affordable?

Yes, the Shop Totes & Briefcases are priced at only $10-$15, making them an affordable and practical option for all Pampered Chef consultants. With their durability and functionality, they are a great value for the price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • jbakerpc