• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Chillzanne Cooler Demo: Save on a Quality $40 Product!

In summary, the Chillzanne Cooler Demo is a high-quality product from Pampered Chef that is priced at $40. It is designed to keep food and drinks cool for hours and is made with a special gel that freezes and stays cold for a long time. The product is made with high-quality materials and has a double-walled construction for extra insulation. By purchasing through Pampered Chef, you can save money on this product that is designed to last. It is perfect for keeping a variety of food and drinks cool, making it great for outdoor events and picnics.
cochef
Gold Member
This was for Demo only. Sold for $40 new - asking $25 + shipping.

Can you post a pic?

I don't have the means to do that but I can describe it. It is dark gray, 14" long, 8" high, and about 7-1/2" from front to back of hinged lid, and has a carrying handle. It has two inserts that can be frozen and used to keep things cold. Maybe someone else can help and post a picture ???

Go to ebay.com and do a search for Chillzanne Cooler. There are pictures there (and $25 is a good deal!).

Oh Sarah, thank you so much for helping me out with that idea. I forget about E-bay. Hopefully that will do the trick for a sale :)

You're welcome. Hope you get the sale!

Related to Shop the Chillzanne Cooler Demo: Save on a Quality $40 Product!

What is the Chillzanne Cooler Demo?

The Chillzanne Cooler Demo is a product from Pampered Chef that is designed to keep food and drinks cool for hours. It is a high-quality product that is priced at $40.

How does the Chillzanne Cooler Demo work?

The Chillzanne Cooler Demo is made with a special gel that freezes and stays cold for hours. Simply place the product in the freezer for a few hours before use, and it will keep your food and drinks cool for your party or event.

What makes the Chillzanne Cooler Demo a quality product?

The Chillzanne Cooler Demo is made with high-quality materials that are designed to last. It is also designed with a double-walled construction to provide extra insulation and keep your food and drinks cool for longer.

How can I save money on the Chillzanne Cooler Demo?

By purchasing the Chillzanne Cooler Demo through Pampered Chef, you can save money on this high-quality product. Additionally, the product is designed to last, so you won't have to keep replacing it like you would with cheaper alternatives.

What types of food and drinks can I use with the Chillzanne Cooler Demo?

The Chillzanne Cooler Demo is perfect for keeping a variety of food and drinks cool, such as salads, fruits, dips, and beverages. It is also great for outdoor events and picnics to keep your food and drinks at a safe temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • brodys_mama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef