• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Fed Ex Shipping Home from Conference?

In summary, the typical shipping time for products ordered at conference is 3-5 business days, with the possibility of longer shipping times during peak periods. Once an order has been shipped, customers will receive an email notification with a tracking number to track their package. Unfortunately, shipping addresses cannot be changed after an order has been placed, but customers can contact customer service for assistance. There are no additional fees for shipping from conference, as it is included in the total price of the order. However, expedited shipping is available for an extra fee, which can be requested through customer service.
amyv
Gold Member
All you lucky people who have already been to conference, is Fed Ex shipping things home for us like UPS did last year??

YES! I was so impressed with their system. You pack up your box, give them your consultant number, they type it in and hit a button, and you are DONE.I couldn't believe it!

I got a surprise box yesterday (more to ship things home than for the old products) and it was delivered THIS MORNING!!!

Awesome!!!!

Yes- because I wasn't thinking and put one of the new samples that we received right there into the box. I was bumming because I wanted to use it - now I can!(No more hint on that one. :) )

It was great but there were people litterally giving some old stoneware away to avoid having to ship it. My box was $11.07 to ship and most of my stuff was pretty light. Still better than hauling it through the airport!

I did ship mine and had 1 piece of stoneware and the rest was light stuff, but it ended up being $15.67 or something for my box!

I don't even know what mine was to ship! Guess I need to check my receipt - for some reason though I think it was around $10!

Thanks for the info!!
I still have nightmares about cake mixes and magazines after last year. I sent my box too soon, and lugged too much around and home!!

1. What is the typical shipping time for products ordered at conference?

The typical shipping time for products ordered at conference is 3-5 business days. However, during peak times, such as after a big conference, shipping may take up to 7-10 business days.

2. How will I know when my order has been shipped?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your package and see its estimated delivery date.

3. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order at conference?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change shipping addresses once an order has been placed at conference. However, you can contact our customer service team to see if any changes can be made.

4. Are there any additional fees for shipping from conference?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping from conference. The shipping cost is included in the total price of your order.

5. Can I request expedited shipping for my conference order?

Yes, you can request expedited shipping for your conference order for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team to make this request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • aussiecook