• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Costs to Consultant/Host

In summary, the cost for shipping to a consultant or host will depend on the weight and destination of the package. There is a minimum order amount of $75 for free shipping, but this offer only applies to standard shipping and excludes expedited or international options. Orders from different consultants or hosts cannot be combined for shipping, and there are no additional fees or surcharges. Packages are typically shipped within 2 business days and delivery times may vary based on the selected shipping method. Standard shipping within the United States usually takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days.
Happy Mom
Why does the office charge extra shipping if a consultant hosts her own show and has it sent to her own address? I was charged almost $11.00 extra dollars and it was only a little show.

Did the show qualify as a show? $150 or more.

Yes, it was a little over $300 in guest sales.

That doesn't make any sense to me! :confused: I've hosted catelog shows of my own and of course had them sent to my address and never incurred any extra expense (just the regular shipping costs on each order). I would give HO a call on this one!

I have emailed them, and I have not gotten an answer yet. That was a few days ago. I am hoping they correct the error in house.

Did youDid you check the special shipping box in the Additional information screens in PP? If you just check the consultant as host box in the main show screen, there should not have been extra shipping costs.

1. How much does it cost for shipping to a consultant or host?

The cost for shipping to a consultant or host depends on the weight and destination of the package. Our shipping rates start at $4.50 for packages weighing up to 1 lb and increase by $1 for every additional pound. You can get an accurate estimate by entering your zip code during checkout.

2. Is there a minimum order amount for free shipping to a consultant or host?

Yes, there is a minimum order amount of $75 for free shipping to a consultant or host. This offer is only valid for standard shipping and excludes expedited or international shipping options.

3. Can I combine my order with other consultants or hosts to save on shipping costs?

Unfortunately, we are unable to combine orders from different consultants or hosts. Each order is processed and shipped separately, and shipping costs are calculated based on the individual order and destination. We apologize for any inconvenience.

4. Are there any additional fees or surcharges for shipping to a consultant or host?

No, there are no additional fees or surcharges for shipping to a consultant or host. However, if the package is being shipped to a location outside of the United States, the recipient may be responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply.

5. How long does it take for a package to be shipped to a consultant or host?

Packages are typically shipped within 2 business days after the order is placed. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination and shipping method selected. Standard shipping within the United States usually takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BettyBoop
Replies
Views
lauraskitchen
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224