• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Orders to a P.O. Box in MT

In summary, you can ship orders to a P.O. Box in Montana, but there may be restrictions depending on the shipping carrier and the items being shipped. There may also be additional fees, depending on the carrier. The delivery time can vary, but it's typically 1-7 business days. Most carriers offer tracking for orders to P.O. Boxes in Montana, and there may be size or weight restrictions to consider. It's recommended to check with the specific carrier for their policies and fees.
Yakmama
My catalog host lives way out in the boonies in MT. Can she have her orders shipped to her P.O. Box?

No, you have to have a physical street address. FedEx should deliver it.

No, she can't. Have her check with her local post office, though. Our local office can accept UPS and FedEx deliveries. I believe she just needs to use her name c/o General Delivery, then the physical address of the post office.

Thank you!

Absolutely! We are happy to ship orders to P.O. Boxes for our customers who live in more rural areas. Just make sure to include the P.O. Box number in the shipping address when placing the order. Happy cooking!

1) Can I ship orders to a P.O. Box in Montana?

Yes, you can ship orders to a P.O. Box in Montana. However, some restrictions may apply depending on the shipping carrier and the type of items being shipped.

2) Are there any additional fees for shipping to a P.O. Box in MT?

It depends on the shipping carrier. Some carriers may charge an additional fee for delivering to a P.O. Box, while others may not. It's best to check with the specific carrier for their policies and fees.

3) How long will it take for my order to arrive at a P.O. Box in Montana?

The delivery time can vary depending on the shipping carrier and the location of the P.O. Box in Montana. Generally, it can take anywhere from 1-7 business days for the order to arrive.

4) Can I track my order shipped to a P.O. Box in MT?

Yes, most shipping carriers provide tracking information for orders shipped to P.O. Boxes in Montana. You can use the tracking number provided to track your order's delivery status.

5) Are there any size or weight restrictions for shipping to a P.O. Box in Montana?

Some shipping carriers may have size or weight restrictions for packages delivered to P.O. Boxes in Montana. It's best to check with the specific carrier for their policies and limitations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Sooner PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • keynibear