• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shari's 1 Year Anniversary - Celebrating with Season's Best!

In summary, the Season's Best catalog is a special edition catalog released twice a year by Pampered Chef that features new and seasonal products, recipes, and tips. Products can be ordered through a consultant, online, or by hosting a cooking show. There are exclusive promotions and discounts available during Shari's 1 Year Anniversary, and hosts can earn free products. Customers who purchase from the catalog during this time will also receive a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef.
Shari'sKitchen
Hi All....

I just hit my 1 year anniversary with the company and I'd LOVE any old Season's Bests that you may have laying around.... (1 per season)

The only ones I DO have are the S/S 2001, s/s 2006 w/f 2006 and the new one.

Thanks for consideration.

Shari

Hi Shari!

I sent you an email!

1. What is the Season's Best catalog all about?

The Season's Best catalog is a special edition catalog that is released twice a year, featuring new and seasonal products from Pampered Chef. It showcases the latest and greatest products for cooking, baking, and entertaining, along with delicious recipes and tips.

2. How can I order products from the Season's Best catalog?

You can order products from the Season's Best catalog through your Pampered Chef consultant, online, or by hosting a cooking show with your friends and family. Your consultant can help you with any questions and assist with placing your order.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts for the Season's Best catalog?

Yes, as part of Shari's 1 Year Anniversary celebration, there are exclusive promotions and discounts available for the Season's Best catalog. Be sure to check with your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more details.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a cooking show during Shari's 1 Year Anniversary?

Yes, as a host during Shari's 1 Year Anniversary, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your cooking show. It's a great opportunity to try out new products and get together with friends and family.

5. Is there a special gift for customers who purchase from the Season's Best catalog during Shari's 1 Year Anniversary?

Yes, customers who purchase from the Season's Best catalog during Shari's 1 Year Anniversary will receive a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef. It's our way of showing appreciation for your support and celebrating this special occasion with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • sharon.pcbiz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
floccies
Replies
Views
chefann