• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing Helpful Advice: Let Me Know If Anything Is Wrong!

In summary, if you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef product, you can contact their customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or via email. They have a satisfaction guarantee policy that allows for returns within 30 days of purchase. If you receive a damaged product, you can contact their customer service team for a replacement. Pampered Chef also offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products. Exchanges are not available, but products can be returned within 30 days for a refund or store credit.
missyciccolella
I thought I would share if anyone is interested...I hope it helps!

PS Let me know if anything is wrong! Thanks!

Attachments

• March Order Form.doc
    269 KB · Views: 476
Missy - the form looks great but the guest special is wrong?? Am I going crazy or is the special the guests choice of the sprinkles with a $60 order? And they get the serrated spreader for placing an order?

JenneyB said:
Missy - the form looks great but the guest special is wrong?? Am I going crazy or is the special the guests choice of the sprinkles with a $60 order? And they get the serrated spreader for placing an order?
no, that's for Feb.:)

JennyB, I think that is February's guest special. The bamboo is for March. Thanks for the form Missy it looks great. :D

duh!!! I am such a dork!!
Thanks so much!

Is it Friday yet? The cold and snow (or lack of) must be getting to me! Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Thanks for making this. I usually use the one on cc for a temp receipt but the pc website is down and I don't have time to wait for it to come up. Thanks again. I know I can always depend on chefsuccess:)

Related to Sharing Helpful Advice: Let Me Know If Anything Is Wrong!

1. How do I know if something is wrong with my Pampered Chef product?

If you experience any issues with your Pampered Chef product, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will be happy to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have.

2. Can I return a product if there is something wrong with it?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy that allows you to return any product within 30 days of purchase if you are not completely satisfied. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

3. What should I do if I received a damaged product?

If your product arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to replace the damaged product as soon as possible.

4. Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If your product is found to have a defect in material or workmanship, we will replace it free of charge. Please refer to our warranty policy for more details.

5. Can I exchange a product if I change my mind?

We do not offer exchanges for products, but you can return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund or store credit. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • tahodgin