• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Opinions Wanted - a Survey

In summary, "Your Opinions Wanted - a Survey" is a survey created by Pampered Chef to gather feedback and insights from their customers. You can participate in the survey by clicking on the provided link or visiting their website. The survey takes about 5-10 minutes to complete and every participant will receive a special discount code as a thank you. You can also share the survey with friends and family who are Pampered Chef customers.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
If you would like to share your thoughts about the "future" of what Tasty Tidbits may be, please help me out by completing this survey. It's about 10 questions and should take no more than 5 minutes. Thanks!

Tasty Tidbits Future Services

Done!

I'm so giddy about the prospect of being able to keep your newsletter!

did mine too!

Did mine too. Please stay....I get so many compliments from your service.

Joy, I so wish you would be able to continue the newsletter--any of the 4 versions you do monthly is fine by me. My customers are always commenting on your newsletter--they love the recipes!

You guys are giving me lots of food for thought. Thanks so much for sharing! I am hoping to make a decision after seeing if there are any significant announcements at Conference that may affect my plans.

OK ... I'm going to sign up for your newsletter this weekend after National Conference and after my paycheck hits!

Joy I loved what I SAW on TT when I used the free trial, but for the life of me couldn't get it to download or email it to myself so I could fill in my info and send it on to my girls. I would gladly have purchased it if I could have figured it out. I know I am not completely computer savvy but did follow all directions but just couldn't seem to make it work. You do a fantastic job!

Keep the surveys coming in! Let's keep this place open!! :)

1. What is "Your Opinions Wanted - a Survey"?

"Your Opinions Wanted - a Survey" is a survey created by Pampered Chef to gather feedback and insights from our valued customers. We want to hear your thoughts and opinions to help us improve our products and services.

2. How can I participate in the survey?

You can participate in the survey by clicking on the link provided in the email invitation or by visiting the "Your Opinions Wanted - a Survey" page on our website. The survey is quick and easy to complete, and your responses will be kept confidential.

3. How long will the survey take to complete?

The survey typically takes about 5-10 minutes to complete. However, the time may vary depending on your responses and the length of your feedback. We appreciate your time and value each and every response.

4. Will I receive any rewards for completing the survey?

We truly value your feedback and want to thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. As a token of our appreciation, each participant will receive a special discount code that can be used on their next Pampered Chef purchase.

5. Can I share the survey with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the survey with your friends and family who are also Pampered Chef customers. Their feedback is valuable to us as well, and we would love to hear from them. Simply share the link provided in the email invitation or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gkoinski
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampChefJoy