• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing a 6mb WMV File: Tips and Tricks

In summary, a WMV file is a video file format developed by Microsoft commonly used for streaming and downloading videos on the internet. It can be shared through file-sharing websites, email attachments, or USB drives. It is also possible to share it on social media, but file size limitations may apply. To open a WMV file, a media player that supports this format is needed, and it can also be converted to a different format using various tools or media players with built-in conversion options. However, converting the file may result in a loss of quality.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've got a really great wmv file that I'd love to share with you all - since I can't attach it here, how do I do it? It's 6mb.

You can put video files up on photobucket.com and I suspect there are other vendor places you could place it.

I'll give it a try

I'd love to see it Linda. You can e-mail it to me if you'd like!

pamperedharriet said:
I'd love to see it Linda. You can e-mail it to me if you'd like!
If I can't find a way to share then I will

Thanks. I don't want to create a lot of work for you so I will wait.

I thought it was one you had created. My bad. I would have suggested that you look for it on YouTube had I known. ;)

Guess I should have been a little more specific. Now, go whatch that video, it is amazing!

The brideless rider without rain?

Related to Sharing a 6mb WMV File: Tips and Tricks

1. What is a WMV file?

A WMV (Windows Media Video) file is a video file format developed by Microsoft. It is commonly used for streaming and downloading videos on the internet and is compatible with most media players.

2. How do I share a WMV file?

There are several ways to share a WMV file. You can upload it to a file-sharing website, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, and share the link with others. You can also send the file as an email attachment or use a USB drive to physically transfer the file to someone else's device.

3. Can I share a WMV file on social media?

Yes, you can share a WMV file on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. However, some platforms may have file size limitations, so you may need to compress the file or use a file-sharing website to share it.

4. How do I open a WMV file?

You can open a WMV file using a media player that supports this file format, such as Windows Media Player, VLC media player, or QuickTime. If you do not have a media player installed, you can download one for free from the internet.

5. Is it possible to convert a WMV file to a different format?

Yes, there are various online and offline tools that allow you to convert a WMV file to a different format, such as MP4 or AVI. Some media players also have built-in conversion options. Keep in mind that converting a file may result in a loss of quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies