• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your 2007 Pampered Chef Goals & Hold Each Other Accountable!

In summary, Carolyn wants to promote to Director and earn a level 2 cruise, Linda wants to promote to Director and walk in National Conference, and I want to promote to Director by July 2007. All of us want to earn a trip this year!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I was reading Gill's thread about how her director is cracking the whip...and it got me thinking - I would LOVE to hear what EVERYONE's PC business goals are for 2007...so we can ALL hold each other accountable...so let's start sharing our goals everyone!!

Mine...
I would like to promote to Advanced Director by National Conference 2007.

Let's see....

* get organized
* get on the phone MORE!!
* promote to Director by July 07
* make at least 2nd level "Cruise"...:)

I WILL promote to Director and walk in July! (I bought a dress yesterday....so I have to....I only need 5 more!:rolleyes: )

I WILL earn a trip this year!

Make more ccc hate the phone
have at least 4 shows a month
get better organized
increase my sales

Good idea, Carolyn. I just sat down yesterday and outlined my goals for this year.

Promote to director and earn level 2 cruise are my overall goals. To do that I have broken it down into how many shows and how many interviews I want to have each month.

To reach those goals there are two things I am committing to. One is to attend national conference and the other is to make 3 phone calls a day. I figure with three phone calls a day I'll improve my host coaching, fill my calendar and follow up on my recruiting leads. I have serious phone phobia at times so this is going to be a big push for me!

I'm with you Linda: I need 5 still, but I am promoting to director & walking at conference!
Also, I'm earning a trip this year; I don't even care which one. I would love London, but would also love a cruise!
I'm going to get & stay organized. (I cleaned up my desk yesterday:) Now I just need to go get a shredder to I can toss all my old receipts! yay!)
Those are my main 3 goals; plus by achieving those big ones, I have lots of smaller ones that will come naturally!

I will promote to Advanced by National.
Senior by December 1.
Earn Level 3 or 4 (10 year anniversary in March of 2008!).
Create office hours and stick to them.
Organize some kind of office - currently I'm in 3 areas - and keep it up!
At least 6 beautifully coached Cooking Shows and 1 recruit each month.
GET THE HOUSE CLEAN AND ORGANIZED AND KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!

I will be a director by March 1st, 2007.
I will not let my business fall when I have my baby in June.
I will do something, no matter how small, for my business EVERY DAY.

Have a plan
Work the plan
Stick with the plan

and touch my business everyday!

~Use the Phone
~Start Recruiting
~Higher sales this year
~Make one of the incentive levels this year!

-Become a Future Director by March 1st. :D
-Become a Director by the end of the year.
-Get at least 3 bookings each month.
-Start talking, talking, talking.
-Look at the whole picture of Pampered Chef and be able to use all resources. :D

I plan to promote to Director by National Conference (I need 2 more).
Earn Level 2 - would love to take family on cruise
Be more organized and set up office hours.
Listen to as many CDs as possible re: PC.

To start out -I've been making phone calls and telling myself it will get easier.

One thing to keep in mind when it comes to promoting AND earning a trip. Your trip points needed are based on your level on DECEMBER 1!!! So, you have to complete whatever requirements for whatever level you are promoting to by November 30 for a December 1 promotion!

I want to promote to Director by July. I would love to be able to walk across stage at Conference 2007! I also want to earn the level 2 trip. I have been in Pampered Chef for a little under a year and I do not have even one recruit. I haven't really been trying to recruit till now.

I want to promote to director by July 1.
I want to make ccc to all customers within 3 weeks of receiving orders.
I want to consistently hold 6-8 cooking shows a month.
I want to stay organized and better balance PC work time & kids/home time.
I want to earn a trip.

~Need recruiters
~Higer sales per show
~Would like to reach a level,high hopes cruise (56,000)

OK here are my PC Goals for 2007 (I also sent these to both my director and hospitality director)

Hold a min of 4 shows per month
Make CCC daily (M-F)
Recruit and Qualify 5 Consultants
Promote to Director by Dec. 2007
Earn any level of the incentive trip
Update website 2x per month
Send/email monthly customer newsletter
Attend National Conference
Set Office Hours

I think that about covers it. I have these hanging up on the wall next to my computer so I can look at them everyday.

Tracy

My goals are:
- Attend National Conference (for the 1st time)
- Promote to Director
- Hold 6-8 shows a month
- Earn level 2 incentive trip
- Following my host coaching plan to help ensure each show is a success

To reach these goals, I know I need to:
- Share my goals with others and ask for their help
- Remember that sharing is caring and ASK, ASK, ASK
- Work my business everyday and realize that if I remember it's about helping others then the phone is my friend and I have nothing to fear
- I will make at least 3-5 contacts a day
- I will listen to business success CD's and read success books to help keep me motivated.

I am taking my hubby on that cruise next year
Recruit and qualify 5 more people - An extra for goo measure
Keep the recruit I currently have - active
Become a Director in 2007
Keep balance in my life - Exercise, eat right, keep things organized

Working on office organization right now - Getting of the e-mail and computer in 5 minutes

Related to Share Your 2007 Pampered Chef Goals & Hold Each Other Accountable!

What is the purpose of "Share Your 2007 Pampered Chef Goals & Hold Each Other Accountable!"?

The purpose of this initiative is to encourage Pampered Chef consultants to set achievable goals for the year 2007 and hold themselves and others accountable for reaching them.

How do I participate in "Share Your 2007 Pampered Chef Goals & Hold Each Other Accountable!"?

You can participate by setting your own goals for 2007 and sharing them with other consultants in the Pampered Chef community. You can also support and hold others accountable for their goals.

What are the benefits of participating in "Share Your 2007 Pampered Chef Goals & Hold Each Other Accountable!"?

Participating in this initiative can help you stay focused and motivated throughout the year, as well as provide a support system of like-minded individuals who are also working towards achieving their goals.

Can I change my goals throughout the year?

Yes, you can change your goals at any point during the year if they are no longer realistic or if you have a change in priorities. The important thing is to stay committed and hold yourself accountable.

How can I hold others accountable for their goals?

You can hold others accountable by regularly checking in with them and asking about their progress, offering support and encouragement, and holding them to their commitments. Remember to be respectful and understanding of any challenges they may face.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • letscook04
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjanet
  • PChefPEI