• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up PayPal: A Beginner's Guide

In summary, to create a PayPal account, go to the website and click on "Sign Up". You can link your bank account for easy transfers and transactions, or add a credit or debit card by logging in and clicking on "Wallet" and "Link a card". There are no fees for setting up an account, but there may be fees for certain transactions. PayPal can also be used for international payments, but there may be additional fees for currency conversion.
lkspeir
I know this may be a stupid question, but what are the details to set up pay pal so people can pay me that way???

I set up my account through ebay. It directed me to the paypal website, you enter your creditcard/bank account information. When some clicks on paying by paypal it automatically takes it out of their account and puts it into yours without either of you being able to see the others bank account information. I think it costs a small fee to be able to recieve paypal payments. It was very simple to set up

Jennifer

You have to pay a fee if you have an account that can accept credit card payments. If you set it up to only accept cash transfer, there's no fees associated with receiving money.If you set it up as part of your eBay process, you MUST set it to accept credit cards. But you can go to paypal.com, click register, and set it up from there.

PayPal charges me a small percentage when they pay from PayPal to Paypal.

Bobby

Do you have a Commercial or Premiere account? (Can accept CC payments?) If so, then ALL your incoming transactions will have a fee assessed.

Related to Setting Up PayPal: A Beginner's Guide

1. How do I create a PayPal account?

To create a PayPal account, go to the PayPal website and click on the "Sign Up" button. Enter your personal information and follow the prompts to set up your account.

2. Can I link my bank account to PayPal?

Yes, you can link your bank account to your PayPal account for easy transfers and transactions. Simply follow the instructions on the PayPal website to add your bank account.

3. How do I add a credit or debit card to my PayPal account?

To add a credit or debit card, log in to your PayPal account and click on the "Wallet" tab. Then, click on "Link a card" and enter your card information. You can also choose to make this card your preferred payment method.

4. Are there any fees associated with using PayPal?

There are no fees for setting up a PayPal account. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, such as receiving payments from buyers or transferring money to your bank account. You can find more information about PayPal's fees on their website.

5. Can I use PayPal to make international payments?

Yes, PayPal can be used for international payments. However, there may be additional fees for currency conversion. It's best to check with PayPal for specific fees and information regarding international transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pcgogetter
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003