• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Paypal the Best Option for Receiving Payments?

In summary, to set up Paypal as a payment option for Pampered Chef orders, go to your consultant website, click on "My Account", then "Payment Options", and select "Add a Payment Option". Paypal is not the only payment option available, as credit/debit cards, personal checks, and money orders are also accepted. You can use your Paypal balance to pay for orders and there are no additional fees. Paypal can be used for both online and in-person orders.
jcwarr
i feel so stupid asking this - but is paypal free to set up to receive payments? is there another option for taking payment from one cheffer to another that you recommend?
thanks!
jen

PayPal is kinda free. It's free if the payor is sending funds from their account, not a credit card, and you have a basic PayPal account. If you have an upgraded account, then you as the recipient have to pay a fee on all transactions that you receive. That's one of the reasons I have 2 separate PayPal accounts - one for transactions for which people are likely to use a credit card and one for funded transactions.There's another option, too, although it's not as common yet: Revolution Money Exchange (RME). It's got no fees, but you can't use a credit card to make payments through them. All transactions must be funded from an account of some type. And since you have to have a US account (and a social security number) to sign up, it's only open to residents of the US/territories/military. Click here to sign up. (they give referral bonuses ;) )

thank you!!

Related to Is Paypal the Best Option for Receiving Payments?

1. How do I set up Paypal as a payment option for my Pampered Chef orders?

To set up Paypal as a payment option, simply go to your Pampered Chef consultant website and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, click on "Payment Options" and then select "Add a Payment Option". Choose Paypal from the list of options and follow the prompts to link your Paypal account to your Pampered Chef account.

2. Is Paypal the only payment option available for Pampered Chef orders?

No, Pampered Chef also accepts credit/debit cards, personal checks, and money orders as forms of payment. However, Paypal is a convenient and secure option for online orders.

3. Can I use my Paypal balance to pay for my Pampered Chef order?

Yes, if you have a balance in your Paypal account, you can use it to pay for your Pampered Chef order. Simply select Paypal as your payment option during checkout and log into your Paypal account to complete the transaction.

4. Are there any additional fees for using Paypal as a payment option?

No, there are no additional fees for using Paypal as a payment option for your Pampered Chef orders. However, if you choose to pay with a credit or debit card through Paypal, standard transaction fees may apply.

5. Can I use Paypal for both online and in-person Pampered Chef orders?

Yes, you can use Paypal as a payment option for both online and in-person Pampered Chef orders. You can link your Paypal account to your Pampered Chef account and use it for all of your orders, regardless of how you place them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • kewaters
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views