• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Newsletter: Personalized Promotions

In summary, the September newsletter's theme is "Fall Favorites" and will feature products and recipes for the autumn season. It will be sent out on the first of the month and can be customized by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. There are also exclusive deals and promotions included. Customers will automatically receive the newsletter or can subscribe through the website or a consultant.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Here is my Sept. Newsletter. I have never been crazy about the "stoned in Sept promo" So I made my own this month. What do you think?

Attachments

• September Newsletter.doc
    476.5 KB · Views: 698
I think it looks good Brooke! Good Job!:p

Thank you. I guess I shouldn't quite say it was my own. Some was from Rita's last newsletter. :eek:

Rita's September NewsHere is a copy of Rita's newletter. I've already changed her info to mine.

Attachments

• September_News_06[1].doc
    686.5 KB · Views: 466
how can I use the newsletter and change the information to my own? I can not figure it out...

First off, do you have a word program installed in your computer?
Select what info you want to delete, "highlight it" by left clicking an hold down on the mouse and then hit the backspace button. Then just type in your info. HTH.

What is the theme for the September newsletter?

The theme for the September newsletter is "Fall Favorites." We will be featuring all of our favorite products and recipes for the autumn season.

When will the September newsletter be sent out?

The September newsletter will be sent out on the first of the month. Make sure to check your inbox for all the latest updates and promotions!

Can I customize the products included in my September newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your September newsletter based on your preferences and needs. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make any changes or additions to your order.

Are there any special deals or promotions included in the September newsletter?

Yes, there are exclusive deals and promotions included in the September newsletter. Be sure to check them out and take advantage of these limited-time offers!

How can I subscribe to the September newsletter?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you will automatically receive the September newsletter. If you are not a customer yet, you can subscribe on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
jessicafawn
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Brenda.the.chef