• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your September Host Kits with Joy's Fall Flash & Recruiting Flyer!

In summary, the "Revamp Your September Host Kits with Joy's Fall Flash & Recruiting Flyer!" offer allows hosts to earn additional products and rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party in September and utilizing the Fall Flash and Recruiting Flyer. By reaching certain sales and booking goals, hosts can earn extra products and discounts, as well as rewards for recruiting new consultants during the party. The Fall Flash and Recruiting Flyer are special promotional materials that can help boost party sales and recruit new consultants, featuring limited-time discounts and exclusive products. These materials will be provided to all hosts who book a party in September and can also be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. This offer is available to all hosts who book and hold a
Bren706
Gold Member
Anyone changing theirs up a bit and including anything different in theirs for September, the start of a new season? I was thinking of including Joy's Fall Flash in each one as well as the new Come Join Us recruiting flyer that mentions the cookware promo instead of the YLYW folded flyer.

Had to post just to see the new "smile" selections!

Anyhow, I will be updating my fall menu selections AND including a sheet on the 3 lines of cookware. Want to earn as many points as possible for Pan-o-Rama. Other than that, I include pretty standard stuff. Oh, in September I am finally going to take that leap of faith and begin mailing the invites for my hosts so I'm putting in a new sheet explaining that. :blushing: :cool:

I am doing the same as I always do.:thumbup:

What is the "Revamp Your September Host Kits with Joy's Fall Flash & Recruiting Flyer!" offer?

The offer allows hosts to earn additional products and rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party in September and utilizing the Fall Flash and Recruiting Flyer.

How can hosts earn additional products and rewards?

By hosting a party in September and reaching certain sales and booking goals, hosts can earn extra products and discounts. They can also earn rewards by recruiting new consultants during the party.

What is the significance of the Fall Flash and Recruiting Flyer?

The Fall Flash and Recruiting Flyer are special promotional materials that can help hosts boost their party sales and recruit new consultants. They feature limited-time discounts and exclusive products.

How can I get a hold of the Fall Flash and Recruiting Flyer?

The Fall Flash and Recruiting Flyer will be provided to all hosts who book a party in September. They can also be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website.

Is the "Revamp Your September Host Kits with Joy's Fall Flash & Recruiting Flyer!" offer available to all hosts?

Yes, the offer is available to all hosts who book and hold a party in September, regardless of their previous party history or experience with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies