• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sentimental - Last Show of the Year!

In summary, CK's last show of the year was last night and she is looking forward to the break. She has had an amazing year with PC and is grateful for the pay loss her husband took in January 2010. Along the way she has earned excellence for recruiting for 2 years in a row, a trip to Disney and Maui, and a huge team and wonderful friends.
ChefCKHall
Well, last night was it......my last show of the year. My last show of an amazingly, awesome, Pampered Chef changed my life kind of year. I even cried at my show and, as I type this, started crying again.....darn it! How something that turned from, well I will possibly do a couple a shows a month, to over 100 shows in 11 months is amazing to me. My anniversary is 12/31/10. I waited till the possible last minute to sign with PC last year and took advantage of the bonus days they were offering so I would not have to work the business 'so hard'.....HAH!Pampered Chef changed my life from monotony behind a computer doing medical transcription for 10 years to meeting some of the most fabulous people ever! Other than Jesus and my family/friends, there is nothing else I would rather do!It was a small show, which was good for me because I was starving and made fajitas! Sat at the table with the family and shared my 2010 ride on the PC Express (not the Polar Express)...came away with two shows.....oops, make that one show and a recruit!Now, I have three weeks to organize my blitz of an office, study to be a great director for my team next year as I am still so GREEN, and get ready for Christmas.....next show is 1/2/11. I am so thankful for my AD, friend/consultant of nine years, Jackie Mares for her direction and support.For the first time since my 13-year-old son was born, I have three weeks of December to do the things with him that I never could because "mom has to work honey". For the first time ever, I get to NEST in my home, baking and decorating, without having to park my rear behind a computer for five hours!I am so grateful for the transcribing work that I have had for 12 years to be able to work out of the house but it is still a demanding "job" that you have to work a schedule around, especially homeschooling as well.BUT, 12/15/10, I will no longer be transcribing and just working PC. A big leap of faith for my husband, Mr. Incredible!I am excited to share my 2011 with you! You are my extended PC family! The place I come to that allows me to share my excitement, my successes, my failures! There is always an ear here to cheer me on, a shoulder to sob on!Merry Christmas to my PC buddies all around the world!Love CK

Congratulations on an awesome and life changing year. My last show of the year was last night too. I am looking forward to the break as well. PC has changed my life as well. I was able to cover a huge pay loss that my husband took in Jan 2010. Along the way I earned Excellence for recruiting for 2 years in a row, a trip to Disney and Maui, have a huge team and wonderful friends. Who would have thought a Chop Chopper (as my husband calls it) could have done that!

I'm so happy for you. Do you mind if I share your story with a couple of recruiting leads I have that are contemplating signing this month and taking advantage of the recruiting bonus?

CK - what a GREAT Post! Congratulations on your incredible year!

Feel free to share!

CK - were you not one of the people who was also struggling last January and February to get bookings? If so, wow what a ride and congrats and being a success!

Amazing story -- thanks for sharing!

Sandi

Love your stories! God is good and I am happy to read what a fab year you have had! Here's to an amazing 2011 for us all!

Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time with the family and good luck with the office blitz! =)

What is Sentimental - Last Show of the Year!?

Sentimental - Last Show of the Year! is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the end of the year and showcase our latest products and specials. It is a fun and festive gathering for our consultants and customers.

When and where will Sentimental - Last Show of the Year! be held?

This year, Sentimental - Last Show of the Year! will be held on December 15th at the Grand Ballroom in downtown Chicago.

Who can attend Sentimental - Last Show of the Year!?

Sentimental - Last Show of the Year! is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. We encourage everyone to join us for this special event.

What can attendees expect at Sentimental - Last Show of the Year!?

Attendees can expect exciting product demonstrations, special promotions, and giveaways. There will also be guest speakers and workshops to help consultants grow their business and improve their skills.

How can I purchase tickets for Sentimental - Last Show of the Year!?

Tickets for Sentimental - Last Show of the Year! can be purchased through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Early bird tickets are available at a discounted price, so be sure to reserve your spot early!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg