• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Newletter Issues W/At&T

In summary, to sign up for Pampered Chef's newsletter issues with AT&T, visit their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You can access the newsletter on your mobile device and it is sent out once a month. You can also customize the content you receive and there is no cost to receive the newsletter.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Does anyone else have issues sending their monthly newsletters via at&t? I can only send so many per hour. I also have to break my email lists up. Do you know how I can stop from having this problem?

bumping.....

How do you know you can only send out so many in an hour?

I have at&t and I send mine out in batches of 99 or less and I don't think I'm having a problem.

I try to send out my third email & it tells me I have done my limit (not exact word but something like that) & to try an hour or so later.

I'm not sure what you mean.

You have a contact list grouping of ?? people and ?? lists.
For example, I have two lists that have 99 or less.

I send my newsletter to the first group. Then I send the same newsletter to the second group. Everything goes through for me.

Can you give me more information?

Comcast has the same issue.

Related to Sending Newletter Issues W/At&T

1. How do I sign up to receive Pampered Chef's newsletter issues with AT&T?

To sign up for Pampered Chef's newsletter issues with AT&T, visit our website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will be prompted to enter your email address and choose your preferred communication method. Once signed up, you will receive our newsletter issues with AT&T directly to your inbox.

2. Can I access the newsletter issues with AT&T on my mobile device?

Yes, our newsletter issues with AT&T are mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. Simply open your email app and click on the newsletter to view it.

3. How often are the newsletter issues with AT&T sent out?

Our newsletter issues with AT&T are sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be special editions sent out for holidays or special promotions.

4. Can I customize the content I receive in the newsletter issues with AT&T?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive in our newsletter issues with AT&T by updating your communication preferences on our website. You can choose to receive only certain types of content, such as recipes or product updates.

5. Is there a cost to receive the newsletter issues with AT&T?

No, our newsletter issues with AT&T are completely free to receive. Simply sign up on our website and you will start receiving our monthly newsletter at no cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pampered2007