• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When should bridal shower invites be sent out?

In summary, it is recommended to send out bridal shower invites 4-6 weeks before the event. Registry information does not need to be included on the invites, but can be shared through word of mouth or on the shower's website or invitation. Digital invites are a popular and eco-friendly option, but be sure to include all necessary information. It is not necessary to invite everyone who is invited to the wedding to the shower, but the bride can include close friends or family who may not be invited to the wedding. The bride can decide whether or not to allow plus ones, and should specify on the invitation if they are allowed.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
For those of you who send your regular show invitations for your host, do you also send the bridal shower invites?

How soon should bridal shower invites go out? I know for regular parties, it's 2 weeks but I remember bridal "ettiquitte" when I got married and I think it said 4 weeks before the shower.

wadesgirl said:
For those of you who send your regular show invitations for your host, do you also send the bridal shower invites?How soon should bridal shower invites go out? I know for regular parties, it's 2 weeks but I remember bridal "ettiquitte" when I got married and I think it said 4 weeks before the shower.
These are the one type of invitations that I let the host send. I do provide the invitations for her. The nice thing is that if 25 invitations are sent out, you can usually expect almost that many people at the party - almost everyone comes!:sing:eta: I don't know exactly when they are sent - I think it depends on the person hosting. I know that I just did one where the invitations weren't sent until about 10 days before the shower, because it was a last minute type of deal...the bride had actually eloped, and so the shower was after the fact.

Wow, 4 weeks seems way to early to me; I would probably forget!
I send my regular invites out about 10 days before the party; bridal shower invites a little more than 2 weeks. Works for me anyway.

1. How many weeks before the bridal shower should I send out the invites?

It is recommended to send out bridal shower invites 4-6 weeks before the event. This will give guests enough time to RSVP and make necessary arrangements to attend.

2. Should I include the bride's registry information on the invites?

It is not necessary to include registry information on the invites. If guests inquire about the bride's registry, it can be shared through word of mouth or added to the shower's website or invitation.

3. Can I send out digital invites instead of physical ones?

Yes, digital invites are becoming more popular and are a great eco-friendly option. Just make sure to include all the necessary information, such as date, time, location, and RSVP instructions.

4. Should I invite people who are not invited to the wedding?

It is not necessary to invite everyone who is invited to the wedding. However, if the bride has a close relationship with someone who may not be invited to the wedding, it is up to her discretion to include them on the bridal shower guest list.

5. Can I include a plus one on the invites?

This is up to the bride's preference. If she wants to allow guests to bring a plus one, it should be specified on the invitation. If not, it is acceptable to only address the invite to the specific guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • ChristyF