• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Used Items - Bulk or Separately

In summary, at Pampered Chef, you have the option to sell your used items in bulk or separately. It is important to accurately disclose that the items are used when selling them to build trust with potential buyers. The selling price for used items can vary and it is recommended to research similar items to determine a fair price. Negotiation is allowed when selling used items and it is important to make sure the items are safe and usable for the buyer.
melaniepc
I have some items I am going to get rid of. I would like to keep as much together as possible but would consider breaking some of it up

I have a list I can email you:)
[email protected]

Last edited:
just an fyi- you can't list current catalog items for sale, you have to tell people you have a list you can email them. :) Good luck.

Ummmmmmm? I think that is what she is saying ;)

PCGINA said:
Ummmmmmm? I think that is what she is saying ;)

She edited her post to correct that before you saw it.

I think I emailed all the ones that asked!

I still have items for sale

sent an email to you both

this is all sold
thanks

Related to Selling Used Items - Bulk or Separately

1. Can I sell my used items in bulk or do I have to sell them separately?

At Pampered Chef, you have the option to sell your used items in bulk or separately. We understand that some customers prefer to purchase items in a bundle, while others may only need a specific item.

2. Do I need to disclose that the items are used when selling them?

Yes, it is important to accurately disclose that the items are used when selling them. This helps build trust with potential buyers and ensures they are aware of the item's condition before making a purchase.

3. How do I determine the selling price for used items?

The selling price for used items can vary depending on the condition of the item and its original retail price. We recommend researching similar items and their selling prices to get an idea of how much your used item may be worth.

4. Can I negotiate the price when selling used items?

Yes, you can negotiate the price when selling used items. It is always best to be open to negotiation and find a price that works for both you and the buyer.

5. Are there any restrictions on what types of used items I can sell?

At Pampered Chef, we do not allow the sale of used items that are expired, damaged, or not in good working condition. It is important to make sure the items you are selling are safe and usable for the buyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • naekelsey