• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling 10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!

In summary, the "10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a set of 10 HWC pins by selling a minimum of $1,250 in discounted products within a single or combination of orders in a calendar month. Consultants can earn multiple sets of pins by meeting the sales requirements in a single or combination of orders in a calendar month. The benefits of earning these pins include adding them to a collection and their exclusivity as they cannot be purchased. If qualified, the pins will be shipped within 2-3 business days after the end of the calendar month.
chefmelody
I have 10 HWC pins that I'm willing to part with. Starting price is $10, but I'm going to take my best offer on this one.

EDIT: Of course, that's $10 for the whole set, not EACH! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow! If anyone's willing to pay that much, I have a whole batter bowl full!

Paige Dixon said:
Wow! If anyone's willing to pay that much, I have a whole batter bowl full!

People are paying $5 apiece on Ebay. I thought I was being generous putting them at $1 each. :eek:

You can always give them to hosts in May or guests who buy HWC products as a little thank you gift!

$5 each!?! Wow!!

I think the bag of 15 pins were on supply order for $1.50?? Or $2.50? I can't remember...

chefmelody said:
I have 10 HWC pins that I'm willing to part with. Starting price is $10, but I'm going to take my best offer on this one.

EDIT: Of course, that's $10 for the whole set, not EACH! :rolleyes:

I would like to have one, if you would seperate them.

Kind of makes me want to head over to Ebay...

Mama needs a new pair of shoes!!

Don't do it, don't do it!

Geez, here I thought I was being nice offering them to y'all, for way less than what they're going on ebay. Guess I'll just keep them. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I meant don't go sell on ebay!!

How much are you charging for shipping? My zip is 80915

Also, are they a full pink ribbon with whisk on the side or are they the ones that are part pink ribbon and part wisk?

Thanks

Last edited:

Related to Selling 10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!

What is the "10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!" promotion?

The "10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a set of 10 HWC (Home Office Wish Connection) pins by selling a certain amount of products at a discounted price.

How do I qualify for the "10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must sell a minimum of $1,250 in Pampered Chef products at a 20% discount. This must be done within a single order or a combination of orders within a calendar month.

Can I earn more than one set of "10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!"?

Yes, you can earn multiple sets of 10 HWC pins by meeting the sales requirements for each set in a single or combination of orders within a calendar month.

What are the benefits of earning "10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!"?

The "10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!" promotion allows consultants to earn exclusive HWC pins to add to their collection. These pins are only available through this promotion and cannot be purchased.

When will I receive my "10 HWC Pins - Best Offer!"?

If you qualify for the promotion, your 10 HWC pins will be shipped to you within 2-3 business days after the end of the calendar month in which you met the sales requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • Jules711