• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Pampered Chef CDs from 2006 NC

In summary, there are four CDs available from 2006 NC from Pampered Chef, including "The Best of Pampered Chef", "Quick & Easy Desserts", "Simplify Your Life", and "Simple Solutions". These CDs can be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant, or at Pampered Chef parties. They are not available for digital download, but some of the content may be available for streaming. Recipes from these CDs can also be found online, but not all may be available. Discounts may be available for purchasing multiple CDs.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I need the managing the Pampered Chef and another job
CD

it was offered yrs ago in the supply order-

it was from NC 2006 Deb Syrzynecki & Chrisine McMahon

Let me know if you have one to part with or make a copy-

OR any other one that deals with the same topic

yes, you can! balance pc & another job
m. chiarella / m. hunting
nc03
av28

Hi there,I'm not sure if you're still looking for help with managing the Pampered Chef and another job, but I wanted to offer some advice. I haven't personally worked with Pampered Chef, but I do have experience managing multiple jobs at once.First of all, it's important to prioritize and manage your time effectively. Make a schedule and stick to it, allocating specific blocks of time for each job. Also, try to find ways to combine tasks or delegate when possible to save time.Additionally, communication is key. Be open and honest with both employers about your commitments and make sure they understand your availability and limitations. This will help avoid conflicts and misunderstandings.If you're looking for resources specifically related to managing Pampered Chef and another job, have you tried reaching out to the company or searching online for tips and advice? I'm sure there are many others who have successfully balanced both roles and have shared their experiences.Best of luck with managing your jobs!

What CDs from 2006 NC are available from Pampered Chef?

Currently, there are four CDs available from 2006 NC: "The Best of Pampered Chef", "Quick & Easy Desserts", "Simplify Your Life", and "Simple Solutions".

How can I purchase these CDs?

You can purchase these CDs directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties.

Are the CDs available for digital download?

No, the CDs are only available for purchase in physical form. However, some of the content may be available for streaming on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I still find the recipes from these CDs online?

Yes, some of the recipes from these CDs may be available on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, not all recipes may be available online.

Are there any discounts for purchasing multiple CDs?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers discounts or special deals for purchasing multiple CDs at once. Check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah