• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking F/W Cattys -- Can Anyone Help?

In summary, you can find the latest Fall/Winter Pampered Chef catalogs online or request a physical copy from your consultant. The Fall/Winter catalog is typically released in August and always includes new and exciting products. While supplies last, you can still order from the previous season's catalog, but it is recommended to check out the new catalog for the most up-to-date products and promotions. To receive the latest catalogs, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on their website or connecting with a consultant near you.
ChefLauraW
I'm looking for 1 package (25 ct) of F/W cattys that they would like to part with. I underestimated and now am short. PM me with what you'd like, plus shipping. Thank You!!!

it would probably be cheaper just to order from HO - $4.00 shipping.

I may have some - where are you located?

I know I have some too! Where are you?

I have extras too if you are interested

I got them. Thanks ladies, for all of your responses!!! I appreciate it! :)

I too am interested in buying some F/W cattys. I have 2 catty shows coming up, 2 fundraisers (1 is undecided still), and another possible catty show all in February!!

Where abouts in PA, I have some and I'm in Erie County.
Deanna

30 min. North of Morgantown, WV.--- What part of Erie?? My b/f's family is from MillCreek.

I also have some to spare

PostageHow do you figure the postage?

I have some if anyone is still interested. E-mail me with your ship-to zip at [email protected] Thanks!

ding-dong! i've got a package of 25 available! $16 to include shipping! i'll accept paypal ([email protected])

I have 2 pkgs avail @ $15 (shipping incl.). Paypal plz.

Related to Seeking F/W Cattys -- Can Anyone Help?

1. Can anyone help me find the latest Fall/Winter Pampered Chef catalogs?

Yes, we can definitely help! Our Fall/Winter catalogs are available online or you can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. When will the new Fall/Winter catalog be released?

The Fall/Winter catalog is typically released in August of each year.

3. Are there any new products in the Fall/Winter catalog?

Yes, we always have new and exciting products in our seasonal catalogs. Be sure to check out the "New Products" section for all the latest additions.

4. Can I still order from the previous season's catalog?

Yes, while supplies last, you can still order from the previous season's catalog. However, we recommend checking out the new Fall/Winter catalog for the most up-to-date products and promotions.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and receive the latest catalogs?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on our website or by connecting with a consultant near you. As a consultant, you will receive the latest catalogs and have the opportunity to earn discounts and rewards on products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sharon.pcbiz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
floccies
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • redsoxgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies