• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasoned Cons. Need an Address

In summary, a "Seasoned Cons." is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to their seasoned coatings, mixes, and rubs. They offer a variety of seasoning products, including rubs, mixes, and coatings for meats, vegetables, and other dishes. All of their seasoning products are gluten-free and a valid shipping address is required for orders. Bulk purchasing options are also available for "Seasoned Cons." products.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I had a lady at a show who bought one of the first chillzanne products that has a dome lid on it, it is round. My director said she thought she had the address where she could order a new lid for it because we don't carry it anymore, but can still be bought direct from the company.
Does anyone happen to know the address?

I don't have an address, I have a website that I saved when people were discussing it...

Sierrahousewares.com

Is that who manufactured it?
It was flat on the bottom.

??

Never owned one of that style....

http://women.evenhealth.com

Related to Seasoned Cons. Need an Address

What is a "Seasoned Cons."?

A "Seasoned Cons." is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to our seasoned coatings, mixes, and rubs that add delicious flavor to your meals.

What types of seasoning products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of seasoning products, including rubs, mixes, and coatings for meats, vegetables, and other dishes.

Are the seasoning products gluten-free?

Yes, all of our seasoning products are gluten-free, making them safe for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

Do I need to provide an address for "Seasoned Cons." orders?

Yes, we require a valid shipping address for all orders, including those for our "Seasoned Cons." products.

Can I purchase "Seasoned Cons." in bulk?

Yes, we offer bulk purchasing options for our "Seasoned Cons." products, making it easy to stock up on your favorite flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • christinaspc