• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Older Model: Is it in the Online Outlet?

In summary, to search for older models on the Pampered Chef online outlet, click on the "Outlet" tab and use the filters to narrow down your search. The majority of older models can be found on the outlet, but some may only be available through other channels. New older models are regularly added and are still covered by the company's warranty. However, all sales from the online outlet are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
clshirk
I'm looking for the one that was in place before the new corer and more came out. Is it in the online outlet? I don't have a webpage yet, so I'm not sure if it's there or not.

Haven't seen it in the outlet yet.

I have 4 or 5 of them. PM or email me.

Related to Searching for Older Model: Is it in the Online Outlet?

1. How do I search for older models on the Pampered Chef online outlet?

To search for older models on the Pampered Chef online outlet, simply go to the website and click on the "Outlet" tab. From there, you can use the filters on the left side of the page to narrow down your search by product category, price, or availability.

2. Can I find all older models on the online outlet or are some only available through other channels?

The majority of older models can be found on the Pampered Chef online outlet. However, there may be some items that are only available through other channels, such as in-person parties or through a consultant. If you are unable to find a specific older model on the online outlet, we recommend reaching out to a consultant for assistance.

3. How often are new older models added to the online outlet?

New older models are added to the online outlet on a regular basis, usually every few months. We recommend checking back frequently to see if any new items have been added. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to be notified of new products and promotions.

4. Are the older models on the online outlet still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all products purchased from the Pampered Chef online outlet are still covered by our warranty. If you experience any issues with your older model, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange an older model purchased from the online outlet?

Unfortunately, all sales from the Pampered Chef online outlet are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. We recommend carefully reviewing the product description and photos before making a purchase. If you have any questions about a specific product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • cactus_flower