• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scripts for Unexpected Calls: Get Ready for Anything!

In summary, the "Scripts for Unexpected Calls: Get Ready for Anything!" guide provides scripts to help prepare for and handle unexpected calls from potential customers. These scripts are meant to be a starting point and should be personalized and adapted for each call. They can be modified to fit one's personal style and there are different scripts for different types of calls. These scripts can be used by anyone in a sales or customer service role and can be applied to various industries and businesses.
randis
the out of the blue call scripts???

Someone just posted some yesterday on another thread. Just start looking around. I think it was in a thread about following up from a nurse's event or something maybe in Increasing Sales.

HTH

I got this somewhere....

Attachments

• Out of the Blue call_.pdf
    26 KB · Views: 373
thank you I have been looking for this every where!!!!

Can someone post this as a Word document?

Trish in Texas
Ind. Consultant

Here you go.

Attachments

• Out of the Blue call_.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 392
Thanks for the script Mandy and Tasha you are your pdf into word conversion skills are amazing! What would we do without you?!?!

I vote that tomorrow is officially Tasha apprciation day!!!

Related to Scripts for Unexpected Calls: Get Ready for Anything!

1. What is the purpose of "Scripts for Unexpected Calls: Get Ready for Anything!"?

The purpose of this script is to help you prepare for and handle unexpected calls from potential customers, providing you with a guide to navigate the conversation and potentially close a sale.

2. How can I use these scripts effectively?

These scripts are meant to be a starting point for your conversations, but it's important to personalize and adapt them to each individual call. Practice and familiarize yourself with the scripts beforehand so you can confidently and comfortably use them during unexpected calls.

3. Can I modify the scripts to fit my personal style?

Absolutely! These scripts are meant to be a helpful guide, but feel free to customize and add your own personal touch to make them more authentic and natural for you.

4. Are there different scripts for different types of calls?

Yes, there are different scripts included in this guide for different types of unexpected calls, such as calls from potential hosts, customers, or leads. It's important to familiarize yourself with all the scripts so you can be prepared for any type of call.

5. Is this script only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, these scripts can be used by anyone in a sales or customer service role. The tips and techniques in this guide can be applied to various industries and businesses to help handle unexpected calls effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • rebajoe