• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

School Event Merchandise Ideas for Holiday Botique | Need Advice"

In summary, popular items for school holiday boutiques include homemade crafts, baked goods, holiday decorations, personalized ornaments, and gift baskets. To involve students in creating merchandise, you could have a student art or craft fair or designate a table for student-made items. The focus for merchandise should depend on the demographics of the school and community, but popular holidays like Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa are usually good options. To make merchandise stand out, consider offering unique or personalized items, promoting the event through social media and word of mouth, and offering special deals or discounts. It's important to check with school policies and guidelines to ensure appropriate merchandise is being sold and to avoid controversial or offensive items.
pcleah
Hi all, I need some help/advice. I just signed up to do a Holiday Botique at a school on Dec 9th. I have a /poss2 before that, but I have never done any of these before (i'm in ss3). The event organizer suggested that I have merchandise ready to sell(the "fee" is a 20% on sales). Am I allowed to do this? If so, what would it be? I was thinking batter bowls filled with some gadgets? Small stones? I would think that items under $20.00 would work. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks as always for the help!!!

b/c it's a holiday botique i'd try to make the stalkings with the trivit's that pc showed in the consultant news.. and the gifts to go in the batter bowls i've read here have been a real big hit.. i've never done one but really thought the stalkings were a cute idea.. GOOD LUCK I just got my ss3 today it was so nice showing hubby what i got for free :)

Hi there! Congrats on signing up for the Holiday Boutique! It's always exciting to participate in these types of events. Regarding your question about selling merchandise, it's best to check with the event organizer to see if there are any restrictions on what you can sell. If they have suggested having merchandise ready, then it seems like it's allowed. As for what to sell, it's a good idea to have a variety of items in different price ranges. The batter bowls with gadgets and small stones sound like great options for under $20.00. You could also consider holiday-themed items like ornaments or candles. It's also a good idea to have some higher-priced items for those who might be looking for more expensive gifts. Good luck with the event!

1. What types of items are popular for school holiday boutiques?

Some popular items for school holiday boutiques include homemade crafts, baked goods, holiday decorations, personalized ornaments, and gift baskets.

2. How can we involve students in creating merchandise for the holiday boutique?

One idea is to have a student art or craft fair where students can showcase and sell their own creations. You could also have a designated table for student-made items at the boutique.

3. Are there any specific holidays we should focus on for the merchandise?

It depends on the demographics of your school and community. However, popular holidays such as Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa are typically good options to focus on.

4. How can we make our merchandise stand out at the holiday boutique?

Consider offering unique or personalized items, as well as promoting the event through social media and word of mouth. You could also offer special deals or discounts for the boutique.

5. Are there any restrictions on what types of merchandise we can sell at a school event?

It's important to check with your school's policies and guidelines to ensure that all merchandise being sold is appropriate for a school event. It's also a good idea to avoid selling items that may be considered controversial or offensive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nep2nfly