• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective Are Scavenger Hunt Flyers in Boosting Bookings?

In summary, a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event is a fun and interactive way to increase bookings for Pampered Chef parties. Guests are given a list of items to find and can book a party and earn rewards when they find an item. To host an event, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who will help plan and organize it. The benefits of hosting this event include more bookings and free/discounted products, as well as a unique way to engage with guests. Anyone can participate as a guest by contacting a consultant. While there are no strict guidelines, it is recommended to have a set time frame and promote the event to friends and family.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Hi all!
I know I've seen something like this, but I tried searching files and couldn't find anything. I'm looking for a scavenger hunt flyer for bookings. Ya know, someone with a name that starts with "A", someone that lives in a certain color house, someone that has kids, etc. You can use it to call people to try to book shows. Usually, it's done as a contest between consultants. Does anyone have anything??

I found one from another DS rep that is friend of mine. I just thought I'd share with all of you. :blushing: Good luck!

She said that her upline gave it to them to do as a contest within a certain amount of time. I think it would help in asking for referrals too.
"Do you know anyone that has 4 grandchildren? Or works for the government?" etc.

Attachments

• treasure hunt for bookings.doc
    38 KB · Views: 638
Here is the one that I use...

Attachments

• HOSTESS_SCAVENGER_HUNT.doc
    47 KB · Views: 388
CoolI love this idea. I'm new to the forum. I've visited before but have never been able to get the files. This is great! I'm gong to use it for sure and pass it a long to others! Thanks!!:)

Hi there!
I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have just the thing you're looking for! I have a scavenger hunt flyer that I've used in the past for bookings and it's been a huge success. It's a fun and interactive way to engage potential hosts and get them excited about booking a show. I'd be happy to share it with you, just shoot me a message and I'll send it your way. Happy booking!

What is a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event?

A "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event is a fun and interactive way to increase bookings for Pampered Chef parties. During the event, guests are given a list of items to find in the catalog or on the website. When they find an item, they can book a party and earn rewards.

How do I host a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event?

To host a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the event. They will provide you with the list of items to find and help you promote the event to your friends and family.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event?

Hosting a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event can bring in more bookings for your Pampered Chef parties, which means more free and discounted products for you. It also offers a fun and unique way to engage with your guests and introduce them to new products.

Can I participate in a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event as a guest?

Yes, anyone can participate in a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event as a guest. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with the list of items to find and explain how to book a party and earn rewards.

Are there any guidelines for hosting a "Scavenger Hunt for Bookings" event?

While there are no strict guidelines, it is recommended to have a set time frame for the event and to keep the list of items easy to find. It is also important to promote the event to your friends and family to ensure a successful turnout. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more specific guidelines and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Marg
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies