• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maximizing Show Attendance: The Power of Save the Date Emails

In summary, the host should send out a "save the date" e-mail to all her friends now, and the consultant should be added to the Facebook event invite.
DebPC
Staff member
I've posted before about when you book a show have the host send a "Save The Date" email to all her friends. But this is a great twist on this- I just heard about.

Ask the host to send out a 'save the date' e-mail now
to all of her friends for the show. I ask her to include me also, and DON'T
'blind' copy it - this way, I'll have everyone's e-mails, and can
reply to all and talk up her show for her.
What a great way to collect those e-mails and respond to
them ASAP, then use them for the PWS invites and add for email newsletters later.

Win Win Win!

Except that I get really (and I mean REALLY!) annoyed when people send me an email invitation to a party, and the consultant takes it upon herself to add me to her mailing list and starts bombarding me with emails.:grumpy: I don't think this is one that I would do. I don't consider it a "Win" when people do it to me...in fact, it makes me want to delete them as fast as I can.

I do however, have my hosts add me to their Facebook Event invite, and I've been able to answer lots of questions, talk about the show, and even book parties and help with orders by doing that. That way works much better for me!

I think that if the host did do that and copied me as well, I would then send out an email to everyone saying that I am the consultant for the show and that unless they object I will add them to my monthly e-newsletter but if they prefer not to get the info about specials, tips and recipes all they have to do is tell me and I will only email them in reference to this party.

I, too, hate when a consultant starts using my info without my giving the okay and I feel that people feel better about letting the emails come if we give them the opt out option right away and the promise not to bombard them with emails (like Avon - yikes - I get AT LEAST one email almost every day from them).

I agree. Certainly don't want to alienate people. I always want to form relationships if I can. They last a lot longer then any short gain I would get by bugging them.

Hi there!

I couldn't agree more about the power of save the date emails. As a consultant, I always encourage my hosts to send out a save the date email to all of their friends as soon as they book a show. It's a great way to get the word out early and start generating excitement for the event.

I love your idea of not "blind" copying the email and including yourself as well. This is a great way to collect all of the email addresses and be able to respond to everyone personally. Plus, it's a win-win for both the host and the consultant. The host gets to reach a larger audience and the consultant gets to promote the show and potentially generate more sales.

I also agree that these email addresses can be used for future PWS invites and email newsletters. It's a great way to stay connected with potential customers and keep them updated on new products and promotions. Thank you for sharing this great tip! I will definitely be implementing it in my future shows.

Best,

1. What is a "Save the Date Email Twist"?

A "Save the Date Email Twist" is a creative and personalized way to send out save the date emails for a special event or party. It involves using fun and unique elements such as graphics, GIFs, videos, or interactive features to make the email more engaging and memorable for the recipients.

2. How do I create a "Save the Date Email Twist"?

To create a "Save the Date Email Twist", you can use various online tools and platforms that offer customizable email templates and design options. You can also hire a graphic designer or marketing agency to help you create a unique and professional email twist that aligns with your event theme and brand.

3. Why should I use a "Save the Date Email Twist" instead of a traditional save the date card?

A "Save the Date Email Twist" offers a more modern and interactive approach to sending out save the date notifications. It allows you to add more personalization, creativity, and excitement to your event, and it's also more cost-effective and environmentally friendly compared to traditional paper cards.

4. Can I track the success of my "Save the Date Email Twist"?

Yes, you can track the success of your "Save the Date Email Twist" by using email marketing metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions. These metrics will help you measure the effectiveness of your email twist and make any necessary improvements for future events.

5. Are there any best practices for creating a successful "Save the Date Email Twist"?

Some best practices for creating a successful "Save the Date Email Twist" include keeping the design and content simple and easy to understand, using eye-catching visuals and compelling copy, personalizing the email for each recipient, and including all relevant event details and a clear call to action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sequeemamma
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD