• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Copies at Fedex Kinko's - Trish in Texas Shares Her Experience

In summary, the new card is helpful, but it can take some time to get the card. Office Depot and OfficeMax are both cheaper than Kinkos, and they offer free color copies.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Anyone made copies at Kinko's with the new card they got? How much is it costing for copies?

Trish in Texas
Future Director

We have to apply for the card? I thought it was just linked to a personal credit card we had to use. I want a card!

jasonmva said:
We have to apply for the card? I thought it was just linked to a personal credit card we had to use. I want a card!
Office Depot is linked to a credit card. Kinkos has a discount card. You can get the form/application on CC, with the Pampered Perks stuff.

--
I haven't even applied for the Kinkos card. Their copies are more than other places to begin with. I doubt that they'll be less than Office Depot or OfficeMax's discount prices, and those two store both have locations near me.

Mine is too far away too and so I decided not to apply for the card so that HO knows that it isn't a helpful thing. I guess I should email them that as well.

What pricing for copies does the card give us?Unless it's significant, I'll go to Staples. It's closer and I like them better anyway.

There's no documentation about what price the copies are at Kinkos. That's why I haven't bothered. It's a little fishy to me that they don't want to publish that info.

Good point, Ann. That bothered me too.

I just went to Kinko's last week. I didn't have my discount card yet, but luckily they have web access. The employee had me apply for it there and then gave me the discount (she keyed it as a student discount). It is 15%. I did the walk-up copies (this includes free color paper of your choice). The cost was 13.6 cents each for double sided. The normal price was 8 cents per side.

This was more then another copy center I had used, but they moved their office and I didn't know it. I was in a hurry to get them done!

There isn't even a Kinko's near me and the closest Office Depot is like an hour away...

I know that Kinkos charges 0.49 for color copies with our discount, Office Max is 0.39 with discount....but Staples is 0.39 everyday for color. Not sure about B/W at Kinkos yet.

Staples, at least near me, is 7 cents for black and white - so even with our discount, Staples is nearly the same - 6.8 cents as opposed to 7.Not worth the drive across the city.THANK YOU for the information. That helps a LOT! :)

Office Depot is 29 cents for color copies when you register your credit card and use it to pay - the discount doesn't show up until you swipe your card.

Sharon

at least you got something from the kinkos office. when i went in there about 3 weeks ago, all i got was, no card, no discount!!! it's been over a month and i still dont have my card. i heard that the shipping discount is great, but dont know anything about the copying yet.

Related to Save on Copies at Fedex Kinko's - Trish in Texas Shares Her Experience

What is the FedEx Kinko's discount offered by Pampered Chef?

The FedEx Kinko's discount offered by Pampered Chef is a 20% discount on all printing and copying services at FedEx Kinko's locations.

How do I redeem the FedEx Kinko's discount as a Pampered Chef employee?

To redeem the FedEx Kinko's discount, simply show your Pampered Chef employee ID at any FedEx Kinko's location and the discount will be applied to your total purchase.

Is the FedEx Kinko's discount available for online orders?

No, the FedEx Kinko's discount is only available for in-store purchases at FedEx Kinko's locations.

Are there any restrictions on using the FedEx Kinko's discount?

The only restriction for using the FedEx Kinko's discount is that it cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions offered by FedEx Kinko's.

Does the FedEx Kinko's discount expire?

Yes, the FedEx Kinko's discount expires on December 31st of each year. It must be renewed annually for Pampered Chef employees to continue receiving the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaVH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • courtneybelken
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Miss Cori