• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save 40%: Unbelievable Deals on Necessities!

In summary, the kit enhancement for 40% off is available to new consultants in their 4th month, and all consultants get one in April every year. You have to be active in 3 consecutive months to qualify, and you have to do a P3 update to place your order.
Tonimabbott
OMG! I wish my recruiter had told me about this. I can get 40% off on things i need!!! This is amazing. I wasted my money the past two orders!

Awe, don't blame your recruiter. There is so much to remember and things fall through the cracks. Besides that, it's all explained in the Consultant Policy Guide.

I am so excited now that I know.

OK...I knew there was a kit enhancement for 40% off, but I thought that was only in April. Now I see that you can order that way whenever you want. Why would I ever take the 20% off when I can take 40% off?

beckysuem said:
OK...I knew there was a kit enhancement for 40% off, but I thought that was only in April. Now I see that you can order that way whenever you want. Why would I ever take the 20% off when I can take 40% off?

You can't order it whenever you want. New consultants are given the opportunity to have a Kit Enhancement in their 4th month. Then all consultants get one in April every year. There are rules & restrictions though, you can read them in the consultant policy guide on CC.

Yes, 4th full month as a consultant & then again in April for ALL consultants. But you have to be active 3 consecutive months too to qualify. So let's say you signed in Aug ... Sept, Oct & Nov would be your first FULL 3 months, and your KE would be in Dec. You have to be ACTIVE (at least $150 in Commissionable Sales) in Sept AND Oct AND Nov to qualify for the Dec KE. Same thing for the April one. You have to be active in JAN, FEB & MAR -or- FEB, MAR & early enough in April for it to register in the system. You'd have to do a P3 update & then place your order before the end of the month.

Sheila said:
Yes, 4th full month as a consultant & then again in April for ALL consultants. But you have to be active 3 consecutive months too to qualify. So let's say you signed in Aug ... Sept, Oct & Nov would be your first FULL 3 months, and your KE would be in Dec. You have to be ACTIVE (at least $150 in Commissionable Sales) in Sept AND Oct AND Nov to qualify for the Dec KE. Same thing for the April one. You have to be active in JAN, FEB & MAR -or- FEB, MAR & early enough in April for it to register in the system. You'd have to do a P3 update & then place your order before the end of the month.

Oh no! Sheila, I just realized I had a bad September....can you check and make sure I was "active" that month? Thanks!

ChefZee said:
Oh no! Sheila, I just realized I had a bad September....can you check and make sure I was "active" that month? Thanks!

LOL ~ Your Sept sales were $555.75 so you're good! And you can look at your own numbers any time you want on Consultant Connection. ;)

*Phew, thanks Sheila!!!

Do itashimashite

Related to Save 40%: Unbelievable Deals on Necessities!

What does the "Save 40%: Unbelievable Deals on Necessities!" offer include?

The "Save 40%: Unbelievable Deals on Necessities!" offer includes a variety of products from our catalog at a discounted price of 40% off. These products are essential for everyday use in the kitchen and home.

How long is the "Save 40%: Unbelievable Deals on Necessities!" offer valid?

The offer is valid for a limited time only and the duration may vary. We recommend checking our website or consulting with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I combine the "Save 40%: Unbelievable Deals on Necessities!" offer with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still take advantage of our other ongoing offers and deals.

How can I purchase the products included in the "Save 40%: Unbelievable Deals on Necessities!" offer?

You can purchase the products directly from our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout to receive the discounted price.

What is the return policy for products purchased through the "Save 40%: Unbelievable Deals on Necessities!" offer?

Our standard return policy applies to products purchased through this offer. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies