• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sat Sauces...what Do You Use Them On?

In summary, the wasabi-ginger sauce is a great addition to any meal and can be used on chicken, fish, or meat. The ginger-wasabi sauce is also great and can be used on steak, shrimp, and potstickers.
jrstephens
I have NO CLUE....HELP!:rolleyes:

I think that either of them would be delicious with pot stickers or as a dipping sauce for all sorts of things. Brush them on grilled meats and veggies. Pour over cream cheese and eat with crackers. They are pretty good on a spoon too.

I am going to try it over cream cheese for my open house appetizer...

Great thread Jennifer - I was wondering the same - those who went to leadership, did they have any suggestions?? The cream cheese sounds like a good idea!

I got the pineapple sauce today and one of my thoughts was to use it as a dipping sauce for coconut shrimp.

There are suggestions on the side of the bottle.

the pinapple will be great on chicken or fish, cream cheese, shrimp, potstickers, dumplings.
the ginger will be great on steak, shrimp (like any japanese restraunt), potstickers, egg rolls,

Oh the possibilities....

I was told you can use the pineapple run even on ice cream!

I put the pineapple sauce on Grilled Mahi Mahi this evening for dinner - one word...... INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!

I was going to make fish tacos tommorow night, I think I will use it for the "taco sauce"

DebbieJ said:
There are suggestions on the side of the bottle.

Not many, just in general what to use them on, not other possibilities.

I want to make a ham with the pineapple rum sauce on it.

On any meats that you want to marinate, or grill - or both. I think it would also be fabulous poured over a pork roast and slow cook it in the DCB in the oven. yummmm!

Mmmm, the ham sounds good. Thanks for the thread, Jennifer. I was wondering the same thing (and I'm too blind to be able to read the side of the bottle!)

i brushed the ginger-wasabi on baked salmon. it was nice - a little sweet, a little heat.

dianevill said:
Mmmm, the ham sounds good. Thanks for the thread, Jennifer. I was wondering the same thing (and I'm too blind to be able to read the side of the bottle!)

You mean you don't bionic eyes that can read a -.002 font???

I second the great thread! I definitely need these ideas!

I was shocked when I tried them at Leadership. I was fully prepared to hate the wasabi-ginger one since I detest wasabi, but I really liked it! I am very sensitive to that taste, so, to tell people it's mild is an understatement if it doesn't bother me!

I just got my Pineapple rum sauce in the mail today. I had hamburger in the fridge I needed to use up. I make my famous meatloaf, but make meatballs instead. I cooked them on the large bar pan. I put the sauce on the side in a SA mini for dipping. We loved them! My 14 year old came home from swimming, saw them, but didnt' want them without any sauce. (I usually make my secret sauce). I handed him the new sauce and I think he used 1/2 the bottle and finished off the tray of meatballs. I'm looking forward to marinating my chicken in it.

I got both of them today. My husband opened the Ginger Wasabi before I had a chance to ask him to wait. I was very surprised that it is not spicy. Great taste! He said it reminded him of Teriyaki Sauce. I want to use it with chicken and veggies and serve over rice soon!

the spring ino success DVD has sugestions on it. but all the sugestions sound good!

pamperedlinda said:
You mean you don't bionic eyes that can read a -.002 font???

LMAO!!! That is SOOO true Linda - I wish they could put a few suggestions on the white paper like they do with the Product information cards. It would probably help with re-orders from customers too!!

I have great eyesight (Thank God!) but still find it hard to read that print!

Related to Sat Sauces...what Do You Use Them On?

1. What is a Sat Sauce?

Sat Sauce is a versatile Asian-inspired sauce that combines the flavors of sweet, spicy, and tangy. It is a popular condiment used in many Asian dishes and can also be used as a marinade or dipping sauce.

2. What ingredients are in Sat Sauce?

The main ingredients in Sat Sauce include soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and chili paste. Other common ingredients include rice vinegar, ginger, and peanut butter.

3. What dishes can I use Sat Sauce on?

Sat Sauce is commonly used on dishes such as stir-fries, noodles, rice bowls, and as a glaze for meats like chicken or salmon. It can also be used as a marinade for tofu or vegetables.

4. Is Sat Sauce gluten-free?

Some Sat Sauce recipes may contain soy sauce, which typically contains gluten. However, there are gluten-free versions available that use tamari or coconut aminos instead of soy sauce. It is important to check the ingredients list or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for gluten-free options.

5. How long does Sat Sauce last?

Sat Sauce can last in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. It is best to store it in an airtight container or jar. If you have leftover Sat Sauce, you can also freeze it for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • pctharper