• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad Choppers & Pineapple - Will It Work?

In summary, the salad chopper is a versatile tool that can be used on a variety of fruits, including pineapple. It is designed with sharp blades that will not damage or bruise the pineapple. It can be easily cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher after use. It is not recommended to use the chopper on frozen pineapple, but a separate pineapple corer can be purchased to use with the chopper for easy preparation. The chopper itself does not come with a pineapple corer.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone tried chopping pineapple with the salad choppers? How did it work? My thoughts are that the pineapple is too fibrous for the choppers and that it will be a mess. Anyone know for sure?

I did it at my MIL's show. It worked just fine!

did you do fresh or canned pineapple?

Fresh, I used the Pineapple Wedger first, then cut it into a couple of smaller pieces, and then chopped everything in the Classic Batter Bowl.

I demoed the Pineapple Salsa at my last show, using fresh Pineapple & it was fine. I also did not use the Jalopeno & everyone was happy!

I am demo'ing the salad choppers al a Michael Reeves, the consultant who sold a bzillion bakers. This month it's the BBQ chicken sandwiches. Actually loving them.

Ginger428 said:
I demoed the Pineapple Salsa at my last show, using fresh Pineapple & it was fine. I also did not use the Jalopeno & everyone was happy!

Hey Ginger - how did you do this? Did you just toss al the ingredients in the bowl and chop with the salad choppers? did you do something different? details please.

MMM MMM good! I just made this and I like it!

However, I will probably leave the cucumber out in the future - I really don't see the need for it.

1. Can the salad chopper also be used on fruits like pineapple?

Yes, the salad chopper is versatile and can be used on a variety of fruits, including pineapple.

2. Will the salad chopper damage or bruise the pineapple?

No, the salad chopper is designed with sharp blades that easily cut through pineapple without causing damage or bruising.

3. How do I clean the salad chopper after using it with pineapple?

The salad chopper is dishwasher safe, or it can be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water.

4. Can the salad chopper be used on frozen pineapple?

It is not recommended to use the salad chopper on frozen pineapple as it may damage the blades. It is best to thaw the pineapple before using the chopper.

5. Is the pineapple corer included with the salad chopper?

No, the salad chopper does not come with a pineapple corer. However, it can be purchased separately and used in conjunction with the chopper for easy pineapple preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
loreo
  • melindagilbert
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas