1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Salad Choppers & Pineapple - will it work?

1. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Anyone tried chopping pineapple with the salad choppers? How did it work? My thoughts are that the pineapple is too fibrous for the choppers and that it will be a mess. Anyone know for sure?

2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I did it at my MIL's show. It worked just fine!

May 6, 2009
  3. pamperedlinda

did you do fresh or canned pineapple?

4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Fresh, I used the Pineapple Wedger first, then cut it into a couple of smaller pieces, and then chopped everything in the Classic Batter Bowl.

May 6, 2009
  5. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I demoed the Pineapple Salsa at my last show, using fresh Pineapple & it was fine. I also did not use the Jalopeno & everyone was happy!

May 6, 2009
  6. PamperChefCarol

PamperChefCarol Veteran Member

I am demo'ing the salad choppers al a Michael Reeves, the consultant who sold a bzillion bakers. This month it's the BBQ chicken sandwiches. Actually loving them.

7. pamperedlinda

Hey Ginger - how did you do this? Did you just toss al the ingredients in the bowl and chop with the salad choppers? did you do something different? details please.

8. pamperedlinda

MMM MMM good! I just made this and I like it!

However, I will probably leave the cucumber out in the future - I really don't see the need for it.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted