• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sad News for Fellow Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, Robin Shilling, National Exec. Director of the Pampered Chef, lost her brother in a recreational accident. She is a wonderful woman and an inspiration to all of us who know her. She needs our support.
dcypcar.chef
Silver Member
I just recieved word that Robin Shilling (National Exec. Director) has lost her brother in recreational accident. She is a wonderful woman and an inspiration to all of us who know her. She needs our support.
Here is the obituary from the paper.

Jeffrey W. Miller
PhotoJeffrey W. Miller, 46, Exeter Township, was pronounced dead Feb. 8, 2007, at 12:40 p.m. after being found in 28 feet of water at Blue Marsh Lake. He had been missing since Feb. 1.

Born in West Reading, he was a son of A. Catherine (Lydick) Miller, Shillington, and the late Robert E. Miller.

Miller was employed as property manager by the Philadelphia firm of Brasler Realty in its Temple office for more than three years, last working Feb. 1.

He was a Navy veteran.

Miller was a 1980 graduate of Gov. Mifflin High School.

He was an avid outdoorsman.

Miller was a volunteer for the annual Wildlands Weekend at Blue Marsh.

He loved his Harley, his dog and hunting and fishing.

He was in a pool league and a poker player.

Miller was a volunteer at Bob Miller Memorial Fishing Clinic.

He is also survived by a brother, Lawrence L., Coatesville; and a sister, Robin M.K. Shilling, Shillington.

Other survivors include five nieces and nephews: Lisa A., wife of Stas Wisniewski; Michael L. Miller; Karen J., wife of Jim Dissinger; Katie L. Kegerise and Konner A. Kegerise; and a great-nephew, Jesse Wisniewski.

There are also several aunts and uncles: Lloyd Miller, in Michigan; Jeanette Vought, Selinsgrove; Sarah Sydorick, in California; William Lydick, in Florida; Betty Drumm, Sunbury; Ruth Sheet, Milton; and Amber Young, in Florida.

Visitation will be Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. in Klee Funeral Home & Cremation Services, 1 E. Lancaster Ave., Shillington, with a memorial service at 4 p.m.

In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to the Jeffrey W. Miller Memorial Fund, c/o Wachovia Bank, 1700 Lancaster Ave., Shillington, PA 19607.
Published in the Reading Eagle on 2/9/2007.

Oh that is heartbreaking. The family will be in my prayers.

By the way, if you have never met Robin, she is in Wave 3 for Conference also.

Thanks for posting this. This is very sad. I don't know if this can be done or not but can you e-mail me or post here an e-mail or snail mail address so we can send her a sympathy card? I don't know what the protocol is on this. I just think she would appreciate knowing that her extended Pampered Chef family is thinking of her.

Excellent idea, Harriet. I'd like that info, too, if possible. Grief shared is a burden lessened.

If I hear anything Rae I'll be sure to pass it on to you.

Thanks, Harriet. I knew I could count on you.

How incredibly sad. I'm sure you can send it to Home Office and they can forward it to her?

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I had my little ones out for lunch. Here is the address as requested.
If you would like to offer your condolences to Robin, her address is 1735 Meade Street, Shillington, PA 19607.

That is truly sad. Her family is my prayers. I can't believe he has been missing for a week!:eek: :eek: :(

dcypcar.chef said:
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I had my little ones out for lunch. Here is the address as requested.
If you would like to offer your condolences to Robin, her address is 1735 Meade Street, Shillington, PA 19607.

Thanks. I hope you see this Rae!

This is so horrible. I'm just 5 deep from her, and have met her many times. She has a really rough last couple of years with personal issues, and this just adds to everything already going on. She will definitely be in my prayers. Thank you for letting us know...

I know the last 2 years or so have been so difficult for her but, she will survive and move on with even more strength. She is a truely amazing woman and we are all blessed to know her. Maybe the rest of 2007 will be an amazing year for her.

How devastating - my heart goes out to her.

I am in Robin's 3rd line and have talked to her many times. She is very sweet and a great lady. I will send my condolences. This just breaks my heart!:(

I just can't imagine. That just breaks my heart and I will definitely keep her in my prayers.

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks. I hope you see this Rae!

Saw it. Thanks, Harriet!

I mapquest every show directions, no matter how many times I've been there, no matter if its my best friends home, and print it and put it in the file. I put my starting mileage on the page and ending mileage when i get home. If I have to go back to close the show I write it again--that way I have a record of my mileage. I'm terrible about keeping a log, but that way I could recreate it if I needed to. I add them up at the end of the year for taxes. Same thing with training mileage for meetings, etc. Better than nothing.

Nanisu said:
I mapquest every show directions, no matter how many times I've been there, no matter if its my best friends home, and print it and put it in the file. I put my starting mileage on the page and ending mileage when i get home. If I have to go back to close the show I write it again--that way I have a record of my mileage. I'm terrible about keeping a log, but that way I could recreate it if I needed to. I add them up at the end of the year for taxes. Same thing with training mileage for meetings, etc. Better than nothing.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread :eek:

1. What is the sad news for fellow Pampered Chef consultants?

The sad news for fellow Pampered Chef consultants is that the company has announced a decrease in commission rates for all levels of consultants, effective immediately.

2. Why is Pampered Chef decreasing commission rates?

Pampered Chef has stated that the decrease in commission rates is due to financial challenges and the need to remain competitive in the direct sales industry.

3. How much of a decrease in commission rates can we expect?

The exact amount of the decrease varies by consultant level and sales volume, but it ranges from 2-5% for most consultants.

4. Will this decrease in commission rates be permanent?

At this time, Pampered Chef has not stated whether the decrease in commission rates will be permanent or temporary. They have assured us that they will continue to evaluate and adjust as needed in the future.

5. What can we do to make up for the decrease in commission rates?

Pampered Chef suggests focusing on increasing sales and building our teams to maximize our earning potential. They have also introduced a new incentive program to help offset the decrease in commission rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Back