• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S MMAC: Is My Lighter Version Defective?

In summary, the S MMAC lighter version is not defective if it does not work. It is recommended to check the batteries and ensure they are properly installed before seeking further assistance. If the issue persists, customer service can provide further support. There are several reasons why the lighter may not be lighting up, such as dead batteries or an improperly closed lid. If the lighter continues to not work, contact customer service for assistance. If the lighter does not produce a spark, it may need to be replaced. It is recommended to use the specific fuel designed for the S MMAC lighter version as using regular lighter fluid can damage the lighter and void the warranty. There is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for the S MMAC lighter version, and it
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
did your MMAC come in a lighter version than in past years??
I want to make sure I didn't get a defective one. It isnt near as pretty.
Teresa'

I don't have the old one but read that they changed it to a lighter color so it is easier to see through...

Thanks I missed that info.
Teresa

Yes, my one from last year is more of a fuchia pink and this year it is more of a light pink.

I like the one from last year better, but it does make sense that the lighter color is easier to see liquids through!

Yes! It is much lighter than the one a few years back! I love it though! :D

Related to S MMAC: Is My Lighter Version Defective?

1. Is the S MMAC lighter version defective if it doesn't work?

No, the S MMAC lighter version is not defective if it doesn't work. Please check the batteries and ensure they are properly installed. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. Why is the S MMAC lighter version not lighting up?

There could be a few reasons why the S MMAC lighter version is not lighting up. First, check the batteries to make sure they are not dead or improperly installed. Also, ensure that the lid is closed securely as the lighter will not work if the lid is not fully closed. If the issue continues, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. How do I know if my S MMAC lighter version needs to be replaced?

If your S MMAC lighter version is not lighting up or producing a spark, it may need to be replaced. Please check the batteries and ensure they are properly installed before contacting our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I use regular lighter fluid in the S MMAC lighter version?

No, the S MMAC lighter version is designed to be used with its own specific fuel. Using regular lighter fluid can damage the lighter and may void the warranty. Please only use the recommended fuel for optimal performance.

5. Can I return my S MMAC lighter version if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all our products including the S MMAC lighter version. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies