• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rules for "Cash and Carry" at Festival Booth

In summary, the festival booth accepts both cash and credit card payments, but credit card is the preferred method. The "cash and carry" rule applies to all items, but some limited edition or special items may not be available. Bulk purchases are allowed, but there is limited stock. There are no special discounts or promotions for purchases made at the festival booth. All sales are final and there are no exchanges or returns. Customers can contact customer service for any issues with their purchase.
maldvs
I'm doing a vendor booth for the first time this Saturday and was thinking about selling a couple items that I have doubles of. (I was an avid PC host before signing up for my biz) I also wanted to sell some Season's Best and a couple Itty Bitty Bevs that I have.

I just want to make sure I follow the rules and that this is allowed.

Thanks!:confused:

Rules are just like a yard sale...cash & carry. No warranty. Purchase at your own risk. BUT, people go to these vendor events knowing that! You will want a sign stating that all cash & carry items have no warranty. And, I'd make up a "thank you and just so you remember...no warranty" note for the bags you put items in. If the items are new, in the box, and still a current item, sell them at full value. It will bite you in the butt if you sell products at a discount because they will then expect it, even at a show.

Thank you!

1. Can I pay with cash or credit card at the festival booth?

Yes, we accept both cash and credit card payments at our festival booth. Our preferred method of payment is credit card, but we also accept cash for your convenience.

2. Are there any items that are excluded from the "cash and carry" rule?

Our "cash and carry" rule applies to all items available at our festival booth. However, some limited edition or special items may not be available for purchase at the event. Please check with a Pampered Chef representative for more information.

3. Can I purchase items in bulk at the festival booth?

Yes, you can purchase multiple items at our festival booth. However, please note that we have a limited stock of each item, so it is best to arrive early to secure your desired products.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for purchases made at the festival booth?

Unfortunately, we do not offer any additional discounts or promotions for purchases made at our festival booth. Our prices at the event are the same as our regular prices online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I exchange or return items purchased at the festival booth?

Unfortunately, all sales made at our festival booth are final. We do not offer exchanges or returns for any items purchased at the event. If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies