• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director RTH Donation Dates: Keep Your Heart in the Loop

I
icerneaccorie
Does anyone know the dates for RTH? I want to check my donations but i'm not sure what the dates are.

I believe it is June 1st through May 31st (like TPC was).

I kind of thought it starts on September 1. Does that seem right to anyone else?

ChefLisa said:
I kind of thought it starts on September 1. Does that seem right to anyone else?

I thought it was 9/1 as well. anyone know?

I always thought it was Sept 1.

It sounds like it starts on Sept 1st. :)
Thanks

It can't start Sep 1 if you get recognized in July. The trivet changes Sep 1 but I think the time frame for recognition is the same as TPC traditionally was.

I remember thinking it was strange that a couple months weren't counted. I really think in the past it was 9/1...

pampmomof3 said:
I remember thinking it was strange that a couple months weren't counted. I really think in the past it was 9/1...

Me too. I am quite sure it was September. I've been searching but haven't found it yet...

pampmomof3 said:

Me too! I have been looking for it, but I just realized I need to stop. Not the best use of my time. I get caught up too easily in trying to find answers.

If it is Sep, what are they recognizing at Conference?

Debi said:
If it is Sep, what are they recognizing at Conference?

September through the end of May donations.

I've been looking back at newswires and I found the info about the lanyards in two places but neither give dates. In 2007 they said: "Round-Up from the Heart® Gold Award: Submit $150 or more in Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 Trivet contributions and Round-Up donations."

They specified the 2006 Trivet which started Sept 1 but I couldn't find anything with start and end dates in my emails, CN or Consultant's Corner.

Enough time spent on this. I need to get onto other things this morning. If you've been promoting it all year you'll be rewarded anyway.

ETA: I just looked it up on CS. Kristi (PampMomof3) posted the following on May 18, 2008:

HO Guidelines on lanyards....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consultants who qualify will receive a colorful lanyard to be worn at National Conference, an invitation to reserved seating during General Breakfast, and recognition during the Charitable Giving update at General Session.

There are several ways Consultants can qualify for recognition:

• Submit a total of $150 or more in combined contributions to HWC and RUFTH campaigns.
• Submit a total of $150 or more in total contributions to HWC.
• Submit a total of $150 or more in total contributions to RUFTH.
• Serve as a 2008 Food Bank Coordinator.

Consultants who earn Charitable Recognition will receive invitations and lanyards in their registration packets at National Conference.

Help Whip Cancer contributions are comprised of the total Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser Show sale donation and each $1 donation from the sale of special campaign products. Help Whip Cancer Shows must be help from May 1-31, and submitted by midnight CT, June 5, 2008.

Round-Up from the Heart contributions are comprised of the donation total from the sale of the Round-Up from the Heart 2007 Trivet and round-up donations. Round-Up form the Heart contributions are counted between September 1, 2007 and sales submitted by midnight CT, June 5, 2008.

To count your RUFTH you can run a donation report. To see how many trivets you sold, run a sales report on item #2938.

To count your HWC donations, count how many items you sold (on supply order too) and calculate the percentage of your fundraisers, if you had any.

Thanks for checking on that Beth. I thought for sure it ran the same timeline as TPC. There is something that does isn't there?

My mind feels a tad overloaded right now!! I'm glad the correct info got posted.

bethcooks4u said:
I've been looking back at newswires and I found the info about the lanyards in two places but neither give dates. In 2007 they said: "Round-Up from the Heart® Gold Award: Submit $150 or more in Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 Trivet contributions and Round-Up donations."

They specified the 2006 Trivet which started Sept 1 but I couldn't find anything with start and end dates in my emails, CN or Consultant's Corner.

Enough time spent on this. I need to get onto other things this morning. If you've been promoting it all year you'll be rewarded anyway.

ETA: I just looked it up on CS. Kristi (PampMomof3) posted the following on May 18, 2008:

Thanks Beth! you know whats funny about that is I spent a few minutes before work looking it up and couldn't find anything.... :eek:

Ok so if we run a donation report going back to Sept 1 through now we will know our total so far. Do we also figure the $2 from every trivet sold too??

chefkugler said:
Ok so if we run a donation report going back to Sept 1 through now we will know our total so far. Do we also figure the $2 from every trivet sold too??

Yes, that's how it's been in the past.

Got from the PC Newswire 5-19-09Got from the PC Newswire 5-19-09

Charitable Giving Recognition Requirements

There are several ways you can qualify for recognition at National Conference as a result of your work through our Charitable Giving Programs:

* Submit a total of $150 or more in combined contributions to the Help Whip Cancer® 1 and Round-Up From the Heart® 2 campaigns.

* Submit a total of $150 or more in total contributions to Help Whip Cancer® 1.

1 HWC contributions are comprised of the total HWC Fundraiser Show sale donation and each $1 donation from the sale of special pink products. This is for the period of October 1-31, 2008, and May 1-31, 2009. Shows must be submitted by midnight (CT) June 5, 2009.

2 RUFTH contributions are comprised of the donation total from the sale of the RUFTH 2008 Trivet and total round-up donations. This is for the period of Sept. 1, 2008 to June 5, 2009. Shows must be submitted by midnight (CT) June 5, 2009.

So, I guess there is no $150 donation alone for the RUFTH??? Just HWC or HWC/RUFTH combined....

I've always wondered why they don't include RUFHT donations for June, July, August?

pamperedlinda said:
I've always wondered why they don't include RUFHT donations for June, July, August?

I'm guessing it would be a nightmare to keep track of those numbers once the "new year" starts for the new trivet in Sept.

I just figured my totals...I have $140.25 in RUFTH donations and $91 from May. I can't figure out how to look to see if I had any HWC sales in October.

Also, I don't think they do but do our donations count from MSABC walk?

pampmomof3 said:
I just figured my totals...I have $140.25 in RUFTH donations and $91 from May. I can't figure out how to look to see if I had any HWC sales in October.

Also, I don't think they do but do our donations count from MSABC walk?

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that the MSABC donations DID count. But I'm not sure how PC would track those, so maybe not.

My RUFTH donation are $254 without even counting trivets, so I'm good there.

HWC--I sucked it up big time. I sold ~30 HWC items and didn't do a fundraiser this year. But if the walk counts, then I'm good.

Yikes... I made it by not by more than 20 or so. I'm sort of mad at myself. I did much better last year. Oh well.. time to set a clearer goal.

Related to RTH Donation Dates: Keep Your Heart in the Loop

1. What does RTH stand for?

RTH stands for "RTH Donation Dates: Keep Your Heart in the Loop". It is a program designed to help people keep track of their heart donation dates.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for RTH?

If you have previously donated your heart, you are eligible for RTH. You can contact your local heart donation organization to sign up for the program.

3. When are the donation dates for RTH?

The specific dates for RTH donations may vary depending on your location and local heart donation organization. It is best to contact your organization directly to inquire about the donation dates.

4. Can I check my RTH donations online?

Yes, most local heart donation organizations have online portals where you can check your RTH donations. You can also contact your organization directly for more information.

5. Is there a fee for participating in RTH?

No, there is no fee for participating in RTH. It is a free program offered by most local heart donation organizations to help donors keep track of their donation dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Donna Partlo
  • gailz2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • ChefBeckyD