• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roundy Group Expected at My Next Show...help!

In summary, my sister is having a show next Wednesday and her friends are ROUDY! I can already see it getting way out of hand, really loud, and no one listening to anything I'm saying. So, instead of getting discouraged, I'm going to play along with it - heck, if everyone has fun, they'll all want to book shows, right? I think games will give me the upper hand, but they need to be fun. I think I'll incorporate the Queen of Shoppers Game - that will be fun. I'm a little concerned with the actual demo - I know I won't get a word in edge-wise. But what do you all think of maybe a cooking contest??? I've read on
ilove2cookpc
My sister is having a show next Wednesday and her friends are ROUDY! I can already see it getting way out of hand, really loud, and no one listening to anything I'm saying. So, instead of getting discouraged, I'm going to play along with it - heck, if everyone has fun, they'll all want to book shows, right? I think games will give me the upper hand, but they need to be fun. I think I'll incorporate the Queen of Shoppers Game - that will be fun. I'm a little concerned with the actual demo - I know I won't get a word in edge-wise. But what do you all think of maybe a cooking contest??? I've read on another thread how they divide the group into two teams. One team gets to prepare the recipe with PC tools, the other with random tools. We're going to make the Mexican Chicken Lasagna - one can use the microwave, the other can use the oven. So while all this is cooking, we can go in the living room and discuss what products everyone liked, and I can elaborate from there, talk about the host special, etc. What do you think??????

I like the basic idea of the contest.. but not sure about having people use random non-pc tools... those people aren't going to get to experience pc tools... maybe you could do the chicken lasagna in one group and have the other group do a dessert recipe. Something fairly simple, maybe a trifle, so you don't have to have them use the microwave. Or something that could go in the oven while the lasagna is in the micro.... I think that you'll have better results in sales if everyone gets to use the pc tools. I have read about that before too, kind of like the amazing race, see who gets done first or whatever... sounds like a good plan for a rowdy group...

The most rowdy group I had were a lot of fun. I had one group that was paying attention and the rest were kinda in their group doing their thing and I just rolled right along with the demo and prepared it as normal. EVERYONE had a good time and I decided to forgo the need for control. Those ladies gave that host a $1200.00 party. So let them have a good time...you may just be pleasantly surprised!

You may even want to just do an opening then let them mingle while you make the recipe and then get back with them to serve the dish and take orders, do your closing etc. Good luck!

I attended a show once (couple's show) and there were alot of people. THe consultant did an "Amazing Race" style show. Two recipes. The instructions were on notecards and there was one leader per team. The teams were determined as you arrived. You got to pick a candy from the bowl- it had 2 colors only (you didn't know why). Later, each team was determined by the color of candy. Anyway, the leader gave the instructions for the recipe....then throughout the show, various cards would be in each teams instructions that said to "blow the whistle" or something and both teams had to stop cooking and listen to the consultant talk about something- a product, a benefit, etc. Throughout the game, we had to switch recipes- but you could skip that. Anyway...that was a way to get everyone involved....and probably would work well to modify to your liking for a rowdy crowd. Maybe some consultants who've been around a few years may recognize the Theme show?? This show was done in 2007- so not sure when it might have come from or if she made it up on her own.Good luck!

I'd make it really really festive - get some balloons, and a couple of sound effects you can use - a siren whistle, maybe a duck whistle, a bell you can ring (even a bicycle bell) and maybe a train whistle. Just keep them guessing and you'll fit right in. 1. Use sound effects when you recognize someone else - the host, a past host, a guest who says 'I have that and I love it!', etc.
2. Use another sound effect when you are about to close to give your booking chat/bookings slideMaybe have chocolate kisses/hugs you can throw at them. Keep it light, keep it fun! Keep them guessing and they'll have a blast, and don't worry if they're paying attention...as long as no one is leaving and they all have catalogs, order forms and pens, Go For It!

1. What is the Roundy Group and why are they expected at my next show?

The Roundy Group is a group of top-performing Pampered Chef consultants who are invited to attend shows and share their expertise and product knowledge with guests. They are expected at your next show to provide a fun and informative experience for your guests.

2. Will the Roundy Group be selling products at my show?

No, the Roundy Group consultants are not there to sell products. They are there to assist you in showcasing the products and providing tips and tricks for using them.

3. How do I prepare for the Roundy Group's arrival at my show?

To prepare for the Roundy Group's arrival, make sure to have all of your Pampered Chef products set up and ready to demonstrate. You can also share the show's theme or menu with the Roundy Group consultants beforehand so they can provide helpful tips and suggestions.

4. Will the Roundy Group be taking over my show?

No, the Roundy Group consultants are there to support and enhance your show, not take over. They will work with you to make sure the show runs smoothly and provide additional knowledge and expertise for your guests.

5. Can I request specific Roundy Group consultants for my show?

While we cannot guarantee specific consultants, you can certainly make a request and we will do our best to accommodate it. The Roundy Group is made up of a variety of consultants with different backgrounds and specialties, so you will have a well-rounded experience no matter who attends your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates