• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Round up for the Heart Trivet Flyer

In summary, the Round up for the Heart Trivet Flyer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where a portion of the sales of their heart-shaped trivet will be donated to the American Heart Association. Pampered Chef will donate $1 for every heart-shaped trivet sold during the promotional period from February 1st through March 31st. The heart-shaped trivet is available for purchase outside of the promotional period and without participating in the Round up for the Heart Trivet Flyer. There is no limit to the number of heart-shaped trivets that can be purchased for the promotion, and every purchase will result in a $1 donation to the American Heart Association.
SeeMe4PC
Gold Member
Thought I woulds share this flyer in the event someone else may want to use it.

Hope it helps....

Attachments

• Put an End to Hunger Trivet request.doc
    525 KB · Views: 500
Looks great Tara! I added the question "What can just $2 do?" to the title- and let your "Help End hunger..." be the "answer", so I can use it at a Booth Table for an attention grabber.Thanks for sharing

Awesome Idea! Thank you....

Love it!!!But it did spur a question in my mind ... where does the $ go for military hosts?
confused-smiley-013.gif
I seriously wouldn't be able to answer that if anyone asked me. Do any of you know?

Great job!

For military, maybe it goes to the general fund?

Thanks Tara! It looks great!

Very nice. Just one little thing: The line at the bottom, you may want to change it to say "The closest Feed America network Food Bank" since not all food banks are a part of their network.

Thanks so much for sharing!

I did change one thing: I put our local Food bank information in the bottom line.

Tara, I love it! Great Flyer. :thumbup:

Great flyer! I plan on using it this weekend at my booth!

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the Round up for the Heart Trivet Flyer?

The Round up for the Heart Trivet Flyer is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where a portion of the sales of our heart-shaped trivet will be donated to the American Heart Association.

2. How much of the sales will be donated?

Pampered Chef will donate $1 for every heart-shaped trivet sold during the promotional period.

3. When is the promotional period for the Round up for the Heart Trivet Flyer?

The promotional period for this flyer is from February 1st through March 31st.

4. Can I still purchase the heart-shaped trivet without participating in the Round up for the Heart Trivet Flyer?

Yes, the heart-shaped trivet is available for purchase outside of the promotional period and without participating in the Round up for the Heart Trivet Flyer.

5. Is there a limit to how many heart-shaped trivets can be purchased for the promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of heart-shaped trivets that can be purchased for the promotion. Every purchase will result in a $1 donation to the American Heart Association.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk