• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get High-Quality Round Logo Stickers from Merrill - Limited Stock Available!

They are used to close the envelope in order to avoid wetting the stickers. They are also used in some business cards.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I need some more of the small round logo stickers from Merrill. But for once I cannot find anything else to order to make it worth placing an order! Does anyone have any that they would love for me to take off their hands?

What do you use the stickers for?

I send out mini catalogs in envelopes as my invites and use the stickers to close the envelope so I don't have to wet them all.

Just curious..but I thought we could mail them out without being in an envelope. Am I wrong on this?

chefheidi2003 said:
Just curious..but I thought we could mail them out without being in an envelope. Am I wrong on this?

I send out a full page flyer in an envelope to insure that it gets there. I've received too many magazines and such myself that are torn to shreds to send the mini catalogs not in an envelope.

wadesgirl said:
I send out a full page flyer in an envelope to insure that it gets there. I've received too many magazines and such myself that are torn to shreds to send the mini catalogs not in an envelope.

That makes total sense..thank you so much..I was just curious

have you tried the website Sticking to Business - Home
it is awesome and right now they also have one of the most popular stickers they carry on sale..I just placed an order the other day, and if it was over a certain amount you got free shipping...I think $30.00..I dont think they have free shipping, but I think it's only $4.80 for shipping...
Her stuff is adorable

kreaser said:
have you tried the website Sticking to Business - Home
it is awesome and right now they also have one of the most popular stickers they carry on sale..I just placed an order the other day, and if it was over a certain amount you got free shipping...I think $30.00..I dont think they have free shipping, but I think it's only $4.80 for shipping...
Her stuff is adorable

I have used them before. They didn't really have what I'm looking for. The more I think about it I might just got back to postcards. I'm not really seeing a difference with the mini catalogs.

The small round PC stickers were from Nancy's Artworks I believe.

Related to Get High-Quality Round Logo Stickers from Merrill - Limited Stock Available!

1. How do I order the round logo stickers from Merrill?

To order the round logo stickers from Merrill, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the product. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to help you with the ordering process.

2. What is the size of the round logo stickers?

The round logo stickers from Merrill have a diameter of 2 inches.

3. How many stickers are included in a pack?

Each pack of round logo stickers from Merrill includes 50 stickers.

4. Can I customize the design and color of the logo stickers?

Unfortunately, the round logo stickers from Merrill are only available in the standard design and color as shown on the website. However, you can personalize them by adding your own information or message on the back of the sticker.

5. Are the round logo stickers from Merrill waterproof?

Yes, the round logo stickers from Merrill are made with a durable material that is water-resistant. This makes them suitable for use on water bottles, food containers, and other items that may come into contact with water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies