1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Round logo stickers

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I need some more of the small round logo stickers from Merrill. But for once I cannot find anything else to order to make it worth placing an order! Does anyone have any that they would love for me to take off their hands?

Jan 13, 2010
  2. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

What do you use the stickers for?

Jan 14, 2010
  3. wadesgirl

I send out mini catalogs in envelopes as my invites and use the stickers to close the envelope so I don't have to wet them all.

Jan 14, 2010
  4. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

Just curious..but I thought we could mail them out without being in an envelope. Am I wrong on this?

Jan 15, 2010
  5. wadesgirl

I send out a full page flyer in an envelope to insure that it gets there. I've received too many magazines and such myself that are torn to shreds to send the mini catalogs not in an envelope.

Jan 15, 2010
  6. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

That makes total sense..thank you so much..I was just curious

Jan 21, 2010
  7. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

have you tried the website Sticking to Business - Home
    it is awesome and right now they also have one of the most popular stickers they carry on sale..I just placed an order the other day, and if it was over a certain amount you got free shipping...I think $30.00..I dont think they have free shipping, but I think it's only $4.80 for shipping...
    Her stuff is adorable

Jan 21, 2010
  8. wadesgirl

I have used them before. They didn't really have what I'm looking for. The more I think about it I might just got back to postcards. I'm not really seeing a difference with the mini catalogs.

Jan 21, 2010
  9. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

The small round PC stickers were from Nancy's Artworks I believe.

Jan 22, 2010
Have something to add?